OTC for PCT

whats up all. Im trying to put together a PCT protocol using OTC products. dont ask why. I know the better way, but its not happening this time. Its a long story. anyways, I was wondering what you all thought. Im coming to the end of about a 9 week cycle. thats 9 once im done.

My question is, what kind of OTC products can I use. I was thinking Carbolin 19 to help maintain and a good anti estrogen couple with some tribulus and lots of rest. Any suggestions? stay strong fellas.

Carbolin 19 is a great supplement, but it is not going to do anything to reset your natural testosterone production. It is not hard to get research chemicals, do not attempting to use OTC for a PCT. It will not work.

what were you using and in what dosages? def try to get research chems, otc’s aren’t sufficient. if you’re going to spend the $$ on gear, spend it on ancillaries too.

i didnt mean Carbolin 19 for test restoration i ment for it to help preserve my muscle.

[quote]popgoblinn wrote:
i didnt mean Carbolin 19 for test restoration i ment for it to help preserve my muscle. [/quote]

If you don’t bring your test back up then you won’t preserve your muscle.

Gerdy

im working on getting ahold of some nolva or clomid…