T Nation

OT

Hi guys I was wondring if some one might be able to help with this. I was just given a hole bunch of OT. But since i have never used it befor I was wondring how I should run it. Take the hole does at one time or split it up to times a day.

I was thinking of about 40mg each day for 8 weeks. I have more then enought to run several cycles at that does. thanks for any help

Dont do 8 weeks…start it out at 20-30mgs just to access how your body reacts…run for 4-6 weeks. Split dosages throughout the day…drink LOTS of water and take taurine…eat clean but alot…lift hard and heavy. Don’t expect to blow up…

i was taking 40mg/d split into seperate doses throughout the day taken with food (it would upset my stomach if taken on its own or in large doses).

I gained 13lbs in 3 weeks but got really bad back pumps from it (had to drop the dose to 20mg/d and then dropped it completely after another few weeks). I guess the taurine would help with that.

I will second the advice to drink lots of water and you should also monitor your BP.

FG

[quote]facko wrote:
Dont do 8 weeks…start it out at 20-30mgs just to access how your body reacts…run for 4-6 weeks. Split dosages throughout the day…drink LOTS of water and take taurine…eat clean but alot…lift hard and heavy. Don’t expect to blow up…[/quote]

take taurine? why?

[quote]FuriousGeorge wrote:
i was taking 40mg/d split into seperate doses throughout the day taken with food (it would upset my stomach if taken on its own or in large doses).

I gained 13lbs in 3 weeks but got really bad back pumps from it (had to drop the dose to 20mg/d and then dropped it completely after another few weeks). I guess the taurine would help with that.

I will second the advice to drink lots of water and you should also monitor your BP.

FG[/quote]

I have head about the up set stomack befor. I was told that taking an ant-acid might help. I will start out with just 30mg 2xday How does 15mg in the morning and on outher 15 about 6hr-8 later sound. As far as getting the tuarine I dont think that is possable I am in Iraq.

I was not expecting to make more then a 5-8lbs on it I am kind of a lean guy. But I figured since I have it and lot of it, I might as well put it to use. Thanks for all the

p

I would start at 30mg and then work up to 40 if you are ok with that. I would think that to be the minimum effective dose if you are taking it on its own. I don’t have the evidence to back you up.