OT/Winstrol?

Anybody ever try an OT/Winny cycle?
By profile it would seem to me (a novice)that this could be a nice cycle for clean mass.I’ve not heard of this cycle before and am wondering if that’s for a good reason? Any input from some more educated readers?
Thanks, timhlbrk

50 views, no responses?
Anyone?!?!

theoretically it would be a good cycle for lean mass and strength. Might be a little had on the liver and the hairline depending on how long you run it (catch 22 is you’d need to run it for a while to see results but the longer you run it the harder on your system it’ll be). There are a couple of guys that are doing OT/Var stacks right now.

[quote]timhlbrk wrote:
Anybody ever try an OT/Winny cycle?
By profile it would seem to me (a novice)that this could be a nice cycle for clean mass.I’ve not heard of this cycle before and am wondering if that’s for a good reason? Any input from some more educated readers?
Thanks, timhlbrk[/quote]

Anything involving OT is going to be speculative at best, remember, it’s only recently been reintroduced to the market(care of UG lab eggheads), but we all know it has all the E.German data (and “glamour”) behind it, and many "in the know"consider it the “best of both worlds” oral, while some regard it as “overrated” (the only drawback, of course, is it being supressive and 17AA)}:wink:

[quote]FuriousGeorge wrote:
theoretically it would be a good cycle for lean mass and strength. Might be a little had on the liver and the hairline depending on how long you run it (catch 22 is you’d need to run it for a while to see results but the longer you run it the harder on your system it’ll be). There are a couple of guys that are doing OT/Var stacks right now.[/quote]

I just finish a 5 week cicle ot and var. 40mg ot spread in = doses and 50 var ed. double intake of water.gain 8 pounds of solid muscle, at my age 41 “the first and best cycle” for a novice.

I just finished a 50mg ED OT and 30mg ED Winstrol cycle. I was on for 40 days. Gained 1 inch on my waist and 21 lbs while maintaining or even slightly reducing body fat.

I was forced to take 6 days off working out to attend a funeral during cycle and still had great gains.

Stats are 31 yrs old 246lbs 10 years training. One week into PCT and no loss of size or strength.

Drink lots of water used your liver protectants and take something for blood pressure (I didn’t and had some problems). Oh, and eat… a lot… a whole lot.

[quote]dogwitch wrote:
I just finished a 50mg ED OT and 30mg ED Winstrol cycle. I was on for 40 days. Gained 1 inch on my waist and 21 lbs while maintaining or even slightly reducing body fat.

I was forced to take 6 days off working out to attend a funeral during cycle and still had great gains.

Stats are 31 yrs old 246lbs 10 years training. One week into PCT and no loss of size or strength.

Drink lots of water used your liver protectants and take something for blood pressure (I didn’t and had some problems). Oh, and eat… a lot… a whole lot.

[/quote]

Beautiful, thanks man. I appreciate the reply, sounds like the plan for me.
45 yo, 220lbs., 5 years training…
regards, timhlbrk

[quote]dogwitch wrote:

[/quote]

Any joint/tendon problems from the winny?..How bad was the fat gain(abs previously or not?)…

There was actually no noticable gain in fat. But I did gain an inch on my waist. However, vascularity is up. Most notable in my arms, shoulders and calves.

No joint problems but I am on Glucosomine/chondroiten/MSM and fish oil preventatively. I play Rugby so I try to take care of my joints.

I did develop golfers elbow from heavy tricept extensions and strained a wrist on heavy Clean and Jerk. Also, some stiffness in my Achilles tendon and re-aggrevated my shin splints but those have been a problem for 9 months now and can easily be explained away by starting fall Rugby practice.

If I had it to do over again I would:

1. use something to keep my Blood Pressure down
  2. use wrist support
  3. Limit my volume to prevent overuse injuries
  4. taken the time to concentrate more on my lagging areas (my lats are still weak)

8 days out into PCT yesterday and no loss in strength.