OT & Var Three Times/Day Dosing

I’m on an OT & Var cycle at 40mg/day for each of those compounds, and I have split the doses into 13.3mg every 8 hours. So on a typical day, 9am first dose, 5pm second dose, 12am third dose.

What I’m thinking is that at such a low amount per dose, the actual amount that gets past the liver is not a lot, and after about 8 hours there would be almost nothing left in me. Should I take it twice per day instead, or increase the amount to 20mg 3 times/day? Appreciate any help.

C1ipse

It works as a percentage, not an exact amount that is wasted in the liver, so you can keep dosing the way you are. Think about women who take 5mg of var a day.

[quote]T234 wrote:
It works as a percentage, not an exact amount that is wasted in the liver, so you can keep dosing the way you are. Think about women who take 5mg of var a day. [/quote]

Thanks for the advice, is there any articles referring to this specifically? This is also came up in another thread talking about Dbol and a theory of Dan Duchaine’s I believe.

So lets say theoretically the liver breaks down half of it and say I was taking 20mg/dose, then 10mg would get into my blood stream. Going with this example, if I took 40mg/dose then 20mg would get through.

Do you think there’s a threshold limit to how much the liver can break down at once, like if I took 1000mg do you think the liver could still break down 500mg?

C1ipse

Great cycle. I’ll be running that combo next round. Do you keep a log?

[quote]qsgsg wrote:
Great cycle. I’ll be running that combo next round. Do you keep a log?[/quote]

Thanks, I really like it. I’ve been kinda sloppy with my training log seeing how I’ve upped the frequency of my workouts since starting, but I can try and help you with anything you want to know.

cycle looks good. something i found effective for myself when i did OT by itself was to begin taking Carbolin 19 the last week of my cycle and from then on in combo with whatever PCT you use. I found that I kept near 100% of my weight gain and strength.

I’ve had good times with OT, but be careful of dosage amount as my past cycle really upped my blood pressure. I was taking in 7-8 hour intervals, 10mg-20mg-10mg. I had to go back down to 30 and i was fine then. Good luck and keep a thread of your gains/experiences.

-seth