So as any of you who read my posts know, I’m into light cycles just to get a little edge in grappling/mma type training (or any speed strength sport really). Over the years I’ve tried many different steroids, alone, to really see how they affect performance.
Recently I started taking OT in the morning only taking 20mg Mon/Tues
30mg Wed/Thurs 40mg Fri/Sat none on sunday to see how it compares to other roids for my goals.
- It doesn’t seem to hurt my cardio. GREAT!!!
- I’m still LOSING weight (a goal right now) carb cycling/cal cycling, doing HIIT and lifting. This is good for me as I need to get a little lighter but stay strong
- strength is improving, not like 1g test/week but noticable. And on this diet I would normally feel very weak and lose strength.
- my joints don’t hurt. I love winny’s effects but it hurts my joints.
- no loss in testicle size yet. Shutdown has been a big issue for me in the past even with anavar.
- no anti-e’s required or used…Well
for 2 weeks I add proviron, 50-100mg/day 2-3 days/week only (weekends just to make sure sex was good hahaha)
- I’m pumped and happy with the physique. no water retention.
- I’m not sleepy tired. Some roids make me feel like I just wanna sleep.
And now the bad…I’m FUCKIN ANGRY…I mean, I’m in control and I’m not gonna rage. But I am heavily annoyed by everything to the point where I’m on the edge. I’m being short with people and not myself. I’m pissed cause I love this drug for my own little goals but if only it had the HAPPY effect that test has on me. But the anger is affecting me, and I am considering switching over to something else.
Just my story…Comments, Questions, Anyone else notice anger with OT??