Ostarine Plus Arachidonic Acid For Strength Gains?

Are there any experts out there, perhaps someone that knows about body chemistry and so forth, that would know if taking an Ostarine product plus an Arachidonic Acid product would have the potential in aiding one to add strength and size? Would these products work together or fight against one another in boosting testosterone or otherwise? Would these products be agonists or complimentary?

Ostarine has been shown to suppress natural testosterone production, and it is a minimally effective product in the first place. It’s certainly not going to increase your natural production. The only people who have made such claims are those with a financial interest in manufacturers of the product. I’ve seen enough labwork from people who have run Ostarine for me to believe it is at least somewhat suppressive in nearly all cases.

flipcollar-Thanks for the input. I forgot earlier but from what I’ve read Ostarine does support and aid in skeletal muscle strength through faster healing and regeneration. You are correct that it is mildly suppressive and does not raise testosterone levels. I don’t know what I was thinking earlier.

I’m basically wondering if the Ostarine and Arachidonic acid will work together in building strength. I think Arachidonic acid works well in aiding strength gains without boosting testosterone levels as well. I’m thinking the Ostarine will also aid with the added pain in the joints and DOMS one gets when taking Arachidonic acid.

Ostarine sems to get mixed reviews but lgd and mk677(or something like that) seem interesting…

Honestly, I don’t think enough is known about how Ostarine works for anyone to be able to say if it would work well with Arachidonic acid. Ostarine may work for your goals on its own, however as you have learned it can be suppressive.

I have taken Ostarine and had great results with it. I took the Ostarine along with triubulus extract and with an on and off use of DAA which resulted in me having no shut down and so there was no suppression. My pet rabbit also used LGD 4033 with maybe greater results.
Thank you for the input Rampantbadger and Cherrybomb.

If youre looking to play with sarms, lgd4033 is my recommendation. Much stronger than ostarine

Thanks patrick4588 I agree with you it is much stronger, puts on weight, and aids in building strength. I’m thinking of a combination of Arachidonic Acid + LGD + Arimadex for a 6 week strength cycle leading up to a meet.

[quote]gorillavanilla wrote:
I have taken Ostarine and had great results with it. I took the Ostarine along with triubulus extract and with an on and off use of DAA which resulted in me having no shut down and so there was no suppression. My pet rabbit also used LGD 4033 with maybe greater results.
Thank you for the input Rampantbadger and Cherrybomb.[/quote]
That’s good to know. As a woman, I don’t really have a huge concern about my T levels, since as a woman my levels are negligible as it is.

Cherrybomb, I think Ostarine or LGD, preferably LGD, is great because they aid in muscle tissue repair, help create new bone density, aid with ligament healing and repair, and give relief for osteoporosis or arthritis symptoms like joint soreness.

Yeah, with the Ostarine I’ve noticed bone density, muscle hardness and significant strength increases were all really apparent. I’m walking around a lot heavier than I used to and physically don’t look much different. I just look more solid. Haven’t noticed much in terms of it helping joints, however I don’t usually have much issue with my joints unless I get an injury. Even so, I can’t be 100% sure how well the Ostarine helps in the healing department. Theoretically I could see why it would work. I’ll read up on LGD.

[quote]Cherrybomb wrote:
Yeah, with the Ostarine I’ve noticed bone density[/quote]

How?

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Cherrybomb wrote:

How?[/quote]
Well…I suppose I’m just guessing based on the amount of weight I gained without significant fat gain. It couldn’t have all been muscle, because I can not believe I have gained 15-20 lbs just in muscle. Just the idea of that blows my mind. To know for 100% surety I would have to take a bone density test before and after an Ostarine cycle.

[quote]Cherrybomb wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Cherrybomb wrote:

How?[/quote]
Well…I suppose I’m just guessing based on the amount of weight I gained without significant fat gain. It couldn’t have all been muscle, because I can not believe I have gained 15-20 lbs just in muscle. Just the idea of that blows my mind. To know for 100% surety I would have to take a bone density test before and after an Ostarine cycle.[/quote]

I believe fluid retention is FAR more likely. I seriously doubt you gained so much bone density that it could be detected by your scale weight, if it occured at all. Just saying.

Flipcollar, not arguing, just curious…if fluid, do you think it’s possible for the fluid to retain for 8-12 weeks after? Maybe I’m too close to the project, but I have to say visibly, on myself, I don’t see it, if that is the case. Do you have any first hand experience with Ostarine?

I’ll bet the bone density gain doesn’t much register on the scale but the muscle gain is real. With Ostarine and more so with LGD my strength gains and muscle gains, although not like a steroid gain, are real and there is no loss once a period of use is done. I’m taking in the 3-5 lbs in gains area. Both these SARMs were developed for the purpose of helping those with significant muscle loss due to injury or a harmful pathology

Yeah, as I have done multiple (3-4) cycles, I suppose this may be muscle growth and density I’ve experienced and perhaps not so much bone density? While it’s still somewhat unbelievable for me, I may have to accept it.

Likewise, I read about a study done on elderly people with muscle wasting and Ostarine supplementation of like, 3mg per day. If I’m remembering correctly, the subjects taking Ostarine gained some 5lbs lbm in a few months with no extra exercise. Add powerlifting to the equation and one should stand to gain more lbm faster.

Human skeletons weigh around 25 lbs. You can decide for yourself, based on that, if you really think you’re adding multiple lbs to bone density, long-term, through the use of ostarine. Ostarine increases bone density by increasing mineral content in the bones, so just like with fluid retention, such changes will be largely temporal. Diet is far more likely to effect bone density, and must be maintained.

I didn’t realize we were talking about 20 lbs over the course of 3-4 cycles either. I don’t know what level you’re at lifting-wise, but if we’re talking about close to a year of lifting (I assume this is what 3-4 ostarine cycles would be), then gaining 20 lbs of mostly muscle and some fat is not out of the question.

And I did use ostarine once. I don’t talk about it because on the one hand, I got nothing out of it, but on the other hand, my source may have been garbage. I do intend to run LGD the next time I cruise.

May I add that with Ostarine and more so with LGD my appetite increases greatly. My body muscle weight has then increased and I’ve kept it. One key factor may be that my diet is spot on. I hope some of the weight I’ve gained is bone density because I’ve had serious fractures in my wrists and arthritis in my wrists as well as my hips and to a lesser degree in other areas. Bone strengthening and/or density increases are beneficial. The other wonderful thing is the loss of pain in those areas. I really like the healing benefits these SARMS have on ligaments.

Another aspect that I like is that I do a great deal of physical work in addition to my lifting here in Florida. This last summer I could have lost a lot more weight than I did if not for LGD. I have run several cycles of these SARMS.
I was informed that taking Archidonic Acid would not interfere with the use of a SARM because the AA is a fatty acid and the two are processed by the body using different processes and pathways. I will report how LGD and Arachidonic acid work together for me. My intentions are only to build strength and maintain good or great health so with that in mind perhaps my experience will be helpful.