T Nation

OSTARINE (MK-2866) Week 1

I started Ostarine on Nov. 30th, 20mg ED. its day 6…

Deff increase in vascularity
great pumps
I got no sleep last night but decided to work out anyway because i hadn’t in 2 days. (it’s finals week) I had a mediocre workout but I did notice an extra 2-3 reps every set. Endurance increase already?

BUT…

I’m noticing a decrease in libido and maybe a little shrinkage. Is this just in my head or could it really fcuk up the ole HPTA that fast??

[quote]Blawrence1988 wrote:
I started Ostarine on Nov. 30th, 20mg ED. its day 6…

Deff increase in vascularity
great pumps
I got no sleep last night but decided to work out anyway because i hadn’t in 2 days. (it’s finals week) I had a mediocre workout but I did notice an extra 2-3 reps every set. Endurance increase already?

BUT…

I’m noticing a decrease in libido and maybe a little shrinkage. Is this just in my head or could it really fcuk up the ole HPTA that fast??
[/quote]

I’ve never been more interested in a thread.

if you continue please keep us all posted!! :smiley:

Holy shit, I just read about this drug for the first time ever. I’m going to keep my eye on this for the next couple of years. It sounds just too good to be true.

a thought that a friend brought to mind. Unless I’m wrong it hasn’t really be released to the public and is still in testing. Unless you got some from GTx themselves it’s probably some copy or clone. Meaning it’s probably not 100% the real deal meaning it could have other possible side effects.

THIS IS ALL SPECULATION, don’t let me scare you too much.

Ostarine has been discussed in the Steroid forum, and if you search around you will find some other “logs”. From what I’ve gathered, it potentially can shut you down just as much (maybe less, but this is difficult to glean from the testimonials)as steroids can.

The concept is an interesting one…try to come up with a substance (chemical) that targets only muscle androgen receptors…too bad it seems like all androgen receptors are the same whether in muscle, the organs, or the brain.

paulieserafini makes a good point…how do we know that any of the RC ‘ostarine’ is actually legit? it might be a related chemical, an unrelated SARM, or something entirely different that happens to also be mildly anabolic?

I mean, it’s not like the RC world has all that much consumer oversight or reliability. There’s IronMagLabs Osta RX, which at LEAST has a semi-consistent company behind it…these random RC ‘labs’ (translation: dude who buys bulk chems from China and repackages it in his garage for sale on a website created using a GoDaddy template) appear and disappear at random.

When your entire marketing and advertising campaign boils down to ‘hope someone uses the right Google search terms,’ it kind of tells you that customer service and reliability isn’t mission statement #1.

I’m really fascinated by ostarine, but I don’t feel all that reassured that the stuff on the market is the same stuff being reported by GTx.

[quote]paulieserafini wrote:
a thought that a friend brought to mind. Unless I’m wrong it hasn’t really be released to the public and is still in testing. Unless you got some from GTx themselves it’s probably some copy or clone. Meaning it’s probably not 100% the real deal meaning it could have other possible side effects.

THIS IS ALL SPECULATION, don’t let me scare you too much.[/quote]

Well I got it from an RC site that a lot of the different forums recommended, and the people who supposedly ran it said they got great results for the minimal amount of sides.