OSTARINE (MK-2866) Interactions

Hi all,

I am wondering If I should start Ostarine while taking my prescribed adderall, or wait until the semester is over and I'm not taking the adderall.  The reason I'm asking is because I know that SARMs target muscles (Obviously) and adderall increases baseline heart rate.  When taken concurrently, would there be a chance that my heart would enlarge?

[quote]Blawrence1988 wrote:
Hi all,

I am wondering If I should start Ostarine while taking my prescribed adderall, or wait until the semester is over and I'm not taking the adderall.  The reason I'm asking is because I know that SARMs target muscles (Obviously) and adderall increases baseline heart rate.  When taken concurrently, would there be a chance that my heart would enlarge?[/quote]

what are you taking the ostarine for. and i was also wondering about that, because i take vyvanse (similar to adderal)

[quote]jackedup45 wrote:

Hi all,

I am wondering If I should start Ostarine while taking my prescribed adderall, or wait until the semester is over and I'm not taking the adderall.  The reason I'm asking is because I know that SARMs target muscles (Obviously) and adderall increases baseline heart rate.  When taken concurrently, would there be a chance that my heart would enlarge?[/quote]

what are you taking the ostarine for. and i was also wondering about that, because i take vyvanse (similar to adderal) [/quote]

I juiced way too young so its been twice as hard to put on muscle naturally. Even when I clean bulk a lot of those calories turn into viseral fat (an effect of having a shot HPTA). Im just using it to get me back on my game.

[quote]jackedup45 wrote:

Hi all,

what are you taking the ostarine for. and i was also wondering about that, because i take vyvanse (similar to adderal) [/quote]

I juiced way too young so its been twice as hard to put on muscle naturally. Even when I clean bulk a lot of those calories turn into viseral fat (an effect of having a shot HPTA). Im just using it to get me back on my game.[/quote]

Ever thought about TRT?

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]jackedup45 wrote:

Hi all,

I juiced way too young so its been twice as hard to put on muscle naturally. Even when I clean bulk a lot of those calories turn into viseral fat (an effect of having a shot HPTA). Im just using it to get me back on my game.[/quote]

Ever thought about TRT?[/quote]

I believe I’m still too young

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]jackedup45 wrote:

Hi all,

Ever thought about TRT?[/quote]
Hey brother i would really consider what Bud’s said. Trt,or hrt are proven and medically supervised.I sorry to hear about your earlier health problem’s. This is just a suggestion,but maybe get a 2nd opinion.Don’t tell the new dr. and see what the diagnosis is.Thing’s have a way of coming full circle.The body can and doe’s recover.I personally am in recovery and also many other bodybuilder’s. I wish you good health john