Oscar v Pacman

I dont think this is a great match up but will no doubt watch any how. opinions on the match up?

I am really sure if oscar can make the weight to fight pacman and on the other hand manny probably won’t be as good at the higher weight

manny all day…that being said can oscar even make the weight???

i think manny has it in the bag and i can understand what you mean about oscar making weight but he must at least think he can. im still holding out for manny and the hitman next year

I still think hitman vs pacman is a better match up. Oscar can hurt pacman but I don’t think pacman can hurt Oscar so pac better make sure he is getting the right amount of money.

[quote]rgraciano wrote:
I still think hitman vs pacman is a better match up. Oscar can hurt pacman but I don’t think pacman can hurt Oscar so pac better make sure he is getting the right amount of money.[/quote]

i dont agree i personaly think pacman can hurt oscar. personaly i dont see this being a knock out fight but certainly its no tickling contest

I forgot to say pacman wins this by UD

I’m a big Pacquiao fan and it would be stupid for him to fight Oscar. Oscar is too big in every phase; weight, height and reach. Oscar will not fight at Pacs weight, so if it’s a catch weight, I don’t think Pac can bring his power to that weight.

Fuck, FUCK, FUCK Oscar De La Hoya.

What kind of chump fights a goddamn guy that’s naturally 30 pounds lighter than him? The scared, old kind.

Oscar sucks. He makes shitty fights, and every big fight he’s ever been in, he’s lost.

Now, he’s going to fight Pacman, who is FAR too small to even come close to KO’ing Oscar. Oscar, because he’s a bitch, knows this. The man will only take fights he can’t get hurt in. He knows Pac will stand and bang, and that he’s so much larger that can’t be hurt by him.

I’m really disgusted, and I hope there’s a backlash against him for this.

Pacquiao-Hatton would be better, or even if he fought Marquez again. Oscar needs to grow some balls and fight big boys… although I guess he’s still scarred from what happened in his LAST middlweight fight…

I know who’ll be pickin’ up the paycheck…