Orthorexia Video

[quote]jtazevedo12 wrote:
“The only remedy for this terrible condition is to embrace being 70’s Bigâ?¢. Whole milk, squats, and red meat are your medicine, my friends.”

That guy seriously looked like my grandma… Found this comment pretty funny though[/quote]

70’s big is spreading.

lol when i first saw the guy i thought it was a super skinny girl that had a weird voice, then about 3 min in i noticed the facial hair and thought to myself wow thats a guy…

My four year daughter has the same heart shaped bowl he was eating out of.

I thought it was strange that he looked at greens and saw them as losing their life force, but doesn’t see that when he looks in the mirror. Congratulations to anyone who can make it through that entire video, I got too annoyed.

Wow… what a bunch of loonies…

we need to make a t-shirt that says Consume the Fear

That was ridiculous on so many levels.

Nice. consuming the fear. I love it. fear sauce.

“healthy” is such a loaded term.

this is the biggest pain in the ass as a coach at a health club. people are obsessed with this shit when they want to lose weight. I love bringing my bucket o’ meat to work. I save the veggies for home.

closet veggie eater.

-chris

That doc has a sweet Jheri curl that would make Lionel Richie proud.

Disghusting. That fucking disghusted me. What a bunch of assholes. That guy, am I supposed to believe that’s a man because it’s name is Johnny? If that idiot dies it’s his own fucking fault!!

I eat mostly clean natural food. Lots of fruts and veggies, lots of lean meats, and shitloads of whole grains, plenty of good fats, and some not so good fats cause I need those too. I have been eating this way since I was a kid, ANnnnnd I am the fittest healthiest strongest person I know. I never get sick. I haven’t gotten sick literally in YEARS. When I get a check up, my doctor asks me why I even bother. HE tells me that I am his healthiest client. lol one time he asked me to make him a workout!

But here’s the tthang yall… the horse pucky in that vid is not about health at all. It’s about psycho obsessions with specious, idiotic, pop health food fads!

[quote]B.L.U. Ninja wrote:
Surprisingly, I’m not at all surprised.

Idiots like this are multiplying and its getting worse by day.[/quote]

i can live with that. more meat (and fear) for us to eat.

[quote]theuofh wrote:
jtazevedo12 wrote:
“The only remedy for this terrible condition is to embrace being 70’s BigÃ?¢?Ã?¢. Whole milk, squats, and red meat are your medicine, my friends.Ã?¯Ã?»Ã?¿”

That guy seriously looked like my grandma… Found this comment pretty funny though

70’s big is spreading. [/quote]

Thanks for finding that 70s Big site! I was actually thinking about the 70s (and 60s too) and how the guys were royal huge…then you find a site like that!

(off to find sweaty short-haired asians site…fingers crossed)

[quote]force of one wrote:
Disghusting. That fucking disghusted me. What a bunch of assholes. That guy, am I supposed to believe that’s a man because it’s name is Johnny? If that idiot dies it’s his own fucking fault!!

I eat mostly clean natural food. Lots of fruts and veggies, lots of lean meats, and shitloads of whole grains, plenty of good fats, and some not so good fats cause I need those too. I have been eating this way since I was a kid, ANnnnnd I am the fittest healthiest strongest person I know. I never get sick. I haven’t gotten sick literally in YEARS. When I get a check up, my doctor asks me why I even bother. HE tells me that I am his healthiest client. lol one time he asked me to make him a workout!

But here’s the tthang yall… the horse pucky in that vid is not about health at all. It’s about psycho obsessions with specious, idiotic, pop health food fads! [/quote]

Maybe that’s what’s freaking out the lady at the gym. She heard from someone else that you eat meat and bad fats from time to time. You better cut that shit out before she turns everyone against you.

[quote]Nards wrote:
theuofh wrote:
jtazevedo12 wrote:

70’s big is spreading.

Thanks for finding that 70s Big site! I was actually thinking about the 70s (and 60s too) and how the guys were royal huge…then you find a site like that!

[/quote]

Not just 70’s Big, but I think the population as a whole during the seventies wsa a little more bad ass when it came to physical activity. I play tennis a couple times a week and one of the pros I know always laments how there were so many more good amateur players in the late 70’s early 80’s. One of the older guys i know that owns a raquetball complex says that it was really tough to get court times back in the day. These are sports that when you play them at a high level totally kick your ass.

I do want to know how he makes the squash spaghetti. If you mix that shit with a sauce made with a lot dead animals and some cheese I bet it would be pretty good.

Halfway through that video they called him Johnny, I did a double take and said “wow thats a guy?!”

FIGHTING TOOTH AND NAIL… CONSUME THE FEAR. Man this is just crazy more excuses for obese people to stay unhealthy

What a mess seriously. Most of those people would probably vomit if they saw first hand the combined amount of dead animals and everything else they deemed “bad” we all as a site consumed daily.

[quote]drewh wrote:
You thought the kids trying to get ripped were bad.

this orthorexia doesn’t seem to have done anything good for their hairdo though hm

[quote]Efuchs7 wrote:
FIGHTING TOOTH AND NAIL… CONSUME THE FEAR. Man this is just crazy more excuses for obese people to stay unhealthy[/quote]

x2
CONSUMER THE FEAR
fuck, I thought that was an old lady in the beginning until I saw the beard…

[quote]RenegadeHardt wrote:
we need to make a t-shirt that says Consume the Fear[/quote]

Lol I got bored, kinda like this?

When I started to fix my diet my mother tought I was an orthorexic. She tought I was out of my fucking mind because I didnt want to eat spaghettis and brownies anymore. She even made an appointment with a psychologist hoping that I would go