Orthorexia Video

You thought the kids trying to get ripped were bad.

my god…

I don’t know if this truly is in the same grouping as anorexia nervosa and bulimia nervosa, but it is frightening how far people will take these unnatural diets. Frankly, I’m amazed that veganism has any hold on people anywhere. From a nutritional standpoint, it’s one of the hardest and worst things to do to your body.

“You can tell it’s losing it’s life force”

wowzas.

“The only remedy for this terrible condition is to embrace being 70’s Bigâ?¢. Whole milk, squats, and red meat are your medicine, my friends.”

That guy seriously looked like my grandma… Found this comment pretty funny though

you eat the animals fear

That sounds so much fucking cooler to me than they wanted it to.

what the hell

that’s like the anti Trav right there lol

bizzaroTrav

I really don’t mind consuming an animal’s fear. I consider it a fair trade off for its wisdom, power and valuable life experience.

[quote]Zackgsc wrote:
you eat the animals fear

That sounds so much fucking cooler to me than they wanted it to.[/quote]

Haha, I know exactly what you mean!

If you just sneak attack the cow, there’s no fear and problem solved.

Interesting that the dude freaks out about an apple but is sweet about getting ink injected into his skin.

[quote]jimmy_x wrote:
Interesting that the dude freaks out about an apple but is sweet about getting ink injected into his skin. [/quote]

Wonder if the ink is organic.

The guy’s not too far off when he says macaroni [and other refined things] are the downfall of America. But the rest is just retarded.

lol at “wheat grass and sprout juice” …I would eat myself before I ate that shit.

Edit: “I’m fighting tooth and nail to find a balance, I don’t want to die.” …oh well, you’re going to.

yeah that got me too, he wouldn’t go near unorganic fruit or vegies, but he’d put a load of metal things in his skin…and as for food losing it’s life force? fuck it’ll look like that after I cook it. I mean it’s nice to have fresh food but jeez…

holy fuck I just saw the end of the video. who wants to sit in on that faggot’s church thingie and whip out some steaks? damn, and the people who won’t eat certain things? put all their ideas together and you’d barely be able do drink water. I’m betting none of them are very healthy or happy.

and animal fear tastes fucking good, is it considered a macro nutrient? what should my RDI be?

I truthfully wanted to punch most of the people in that video in the face.

The one crazy girl not so much, I just felt bad for her.

But the others, they actually caused genuine anger, that rarely happens when I just watch shit on the internet.

Dude! I thought that was a chick when I first saw and heard that video, but then the guy intro’d him as “Johnnie” and I was like WTF that’s is utterly retartded!!

Yeah, that first guy looks like my grandma. She died in 1964.

The diet guru near the end I think later John Stossel asks him how old he is and apparently he’s only about 48 or something. He looked to me like GWB by 2025.

we learn one thing from this, eat your meat, and a damn lot of it

By the way, the old guy at the end is called Viktoras Kulvinskas and is 69 years old…

Surprisingly, I’m not at all surprised.

Idiots like this are multiplying and its getting worse by day.