Orphaned Elephant Won't Leave Mother

Presented without comment.

Pfft Check out the video Cat Saves Boy From Vicious Dog Attack In California. Much more interesting.

[quote]on edge wrote:
Pfft Check out the video Cat Saves Boy From Vicious Dog Attack In California. Much more interesting.[/quote]

I’ve seen it. I don’t particularly like cats. Never owned one. I’m a dog person myself. Cats are nowhere near as loyal and do not fit in with families as well as dogs. They prefer to spend their time alone. Dogs by contrast are highly intelligent and protective. The most intelligent breeds are working dogs. I have a wide experience with different breeds and in my experience the most intelligent breeds are the Australian Cattle Dog, the German Shepherd and the Kelpie.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:
Pfft Check out the video Cat Saves Boy From Vicious Dog Attack In California. Much more interesting.[/quote]

I’ve seen it. I don’t particularly like cats. Never owned one. I’m a dog person myself. Cats are nowhere near as loyal and do not fit in with families as well as dogs. They prefer to spend their time alone. Dogs by contrast are highly intelligent and protective. The most intelligent breeds are working dogs. I have a wide experience with different breeds and in my experience the most intelligent breeds are the Australian Cattle Dog, the German Shepherd and the Kelpie.[/quote]

Uh-oh

Kitty Lover Propaganda Exposed

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

I’ve seen it. I don’t particularly like cats. Never owned one. I’m a dog person myself. Cats are nowhere near as loyal and do not fit in with families as well as dogs. They prefer to spend their time alone. Dogs by contrast are highly intelligent and protective. The most intelligent breeds are working dogs. I have a wide experience with different breeds and in my experience the most intelligent breeds are the Australian Cattle Dog, the German Shepherd and the Kelpie.[/quote]

Uh-oh

Kitty Lover Propaganda Exposed

[/quote]

That girl’s crazy as a loon. She’s probably infested with gondii brain parasites from cat shit.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

Blah, blah, blah. Did you even watch the vid? You wanna see loyalty? Check out the cat!

[quote]CLINK wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

Blah, blah, blah. Did you even watch the vid? You wanna see loyalty? Check out the cat!
[/quote]

Yeah I saw the vid. If that dog had turned around the cat would’ve run up a tree and left the kid for dead.

You were offended enough by the vid to write a long post bashing cats in favour of dogs. Why?

[quote]dt79 wrote:
You were offended enough by the vid to write a long post bashing cats in favour of dogs. Why?[/quote]

Consider the source. With him, it’s ALWAYS about HIM.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]CLINK wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

[/quote]

Yeah I saw the vid. If that dog had turned around the cat would’ve run up a tree and left the kid for dead.
[/quote]

you’ve never seen a cat in combat mode have you?

[quote]CLINK wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:
You were offended enough by the vid to write a long post bashing cats in favour of dogs. Why?[/quote]

Consider the source. With him, it’s ALWAYS about HIM.[/quote]

Lol yeah i get that some people just hate cats. But he compared cats with dogs in terms of social ability and loyalty but started a thread about a FUCKING ELEPHANT???

[quote]dt79 wrote:

I wasn’t offended. Just pointing out that cats aren’t really loyal.

My experience with cats is meh. Give me a dog any day!!

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

Presented without comment.[/quote]

Like us, elephants experience grief and mourn their dead. If the baby were to see where the mother was buried, he’d visit the grave as an adult.

As for the side topic of the protective cat, what we are seeing is an exception not a rule. Dogs are just better. I never understood the need to have a discussion to say otherwise.

[quote]fncj wrote:

Like us, elephants experience grief and mourn their dead. If the baby were to see where the mother was buried, he’d visit the grave as an adult.

[/quote]

Elephants are the only animal that has funerary rites. Aristotle said elephants are “the animal which surpasses all others in wit and mind.”

[quote]

As for the side topic of the protective cat, what we are seeing is an exception not a rule. Dogs are just better. I never understood the need to have a discussion to say otherwise.[/quote]

I agree. Ever see a cat that’s happy to see you? Of course not.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]fncj wrote:

[/quote]

Elephants are the only animal that has funerary rites. Aristotle said elephants are “the animal which surpasses all others in wit and mind.”

[quote]

As for the side topic of the protective cat, what we are seeing is an exception not a rule. Dogs are just better. I never understood the need to have a discussion to say otherwise.[/quote]

I agree. Ever see a cat that’s happy to see you? Of course not.[/quote]

Wrong, Wrong, someone open up the windows and let all the wrong out.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]fncj wrote:

[/quote]

[quote]

You’ve never had a cat. Of course cats are happy to see their people. I had one cat that was always so happy to see me he drove me crazy. The cat I have now is not the friendliest cat in the world but she’s still clearly happy to see me when I come home.

How did we get this far off topic anyway?

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]fncj wrote:

[/quote]

[quote]

You’ve never had a cat. Of course cats are happy to see their people. I had one cat that was always so happy to see me he drove me crazy. The cat I have now is not the friendliest cat in the world but she’s still clearly happy to see me when I come home.

How did we get this far off topic anyway?[/quote]

Because cats, as supposedly dumb as they are being portrayed by certain posters, are capable of hijacking threads that they aren’t even participating in.

I blame mind control. Cats- they has it!

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]fncj wrote:

[/quote]

[quote]

How did we get this far off topic anyway?[/quote]

See your first post. You dismissed the subject of the thread and praised a cat propaganda video produced by the international feline supremacists.

I’ll sum it up real quick…

Dogs are here for* you
Cats are here with* you