Orion Explain this!

Srsly wtf

Why do women get their own parking in places in Salzburg?

So that they don’t wreck into everybody else’s cars?

[quote]debraD wrote:
Srsly wtf

Why do women get their own parking in places in Salzburg? [/quote]

You will have noticed that they are usually right next to the parking spaces for the handicapped?

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[/quote]

I’m calling the feminists to report your ass. You’re toast, pal.

Do the men park on the ceiling too?

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[/quote]

I’m calling the feminists to report your ass. You’re toast, pal.[/quote]

Hehehe… Go ahead. First thing I’ll do is agree with them. Then offer a nice dry white wine and a few slices of brie.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[/quote]

Hehehe… Go ahead. First thing I’ll do is agree with them. Then offer a nice dry white wine and a few slices of brie.
[/quote]

That’s the LESBIANS, you fool! The feminists have no time for that nonsense. That march into town in their sensible, crepe-soled shoes, beat you up and make you cry, and then march humorlessly back to wherever they came from.

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

That’s the LESBIANS, you fool! The feminists have no time for that nonsense. That march into town in their sensible, crepe-soled shoes, beat you up and make you cry, and then march humorlessly back to wherever they came from. [/quote]
Someone’s ass is gonna hurt.

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

That’s the LESBIANS, you fool! The feminists have no time for that nonsense. That march into town in their sensible, crepe-soled shoes, beat you up and make you cry, and then march humorlessly back to wherever they came from. [/quote]
Someone’s ass is gonna hurt.[/quote]
She said Lesbians not male homosexuality

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

I realise it’s only anecdotal, but lesbians have done that to me a good many times. I live in constant fear of lesbian marching-mobs.

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

I thought…

Oh nevermind.

Skyzyks, keep the wine and cheese handy, just in case the feminists are also lesbians.

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ah, No. The agreeing with them drops their guard. That softens them up and makes them more receptive to the offer of the cheese. Once they’ve mellowed a little and I drop a few compliments on the sensibility of their shoes they’ll have forgotten why they even came for me.
By the time we get to a discussion of the tenets of a brisk walk they’ll be putty in my hands!
Muahaahaha…

[quote]2busy wrote:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

I thought…

Oh nevermind.

Skyzyks, keep the wine and cheese handy, just in case the feminists are also lesbians.

[/quote]

Split off their lesbian contingent with wine and cheese and crush the rest.

Divide and conquer.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Someone’s ass is gonna hurt.[/quote]
She said Lesbians not male homosexuality [/quote]
Talking about the coming and leaving.

Em you look very lesbian in your avi. I approve.

[quote]theBeth wrote:
Em you look very lesbian in your avi. I approve.[/quote]

Thank you!

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

Thank you! [/quote]

I actually thought she was trying on her “Steve Jobs” Halloween costume.

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

Thank you! [/quote]

I actually thought she was trying on her “Steve Jobs” Halloween costume.
[/quote]

Tee Hee

OMG, haha!