Original Problem

C’mon, that wasn’t even funny. I also believe that Supps and Nutrition is not a good trolling board.
GAL and SAMA are where the fun’s at.

[quote]jskrabac wrote:
I like this girl![/quote]

It’s a guy, read the first line again.

[quote]Dre the Hatchet wrote:
C’mon, that wasn’t even funny. I also believe that Supps and Nutrition is not a good trolling board.
GAL and SAMA are where the fun’s at.[/quote]

I’m sick of people posting on this board with the scenario above- it honestly pisses me the fuck off. Yesterday I had a real life conversation with a science major, who could quote the Campbell-Reece text book explaining the macronutrients, who when I asked him “What are you going to eat tonight” (after our workout) responded with “Well I have a bag a carrots and some milk” (and was completely serious). Educated people’s inability to comprehend WTF a balanced diet is proves a neverending source of irritation for me. I don’t get what they don’t understand about “A diet based on carbs isn’t balanced nor will grow muscle”.

Then I come here, an enlightened group compared to most, and get to read the same shit.

So, instead of raging, I decided to poke some fun and had myself a good laugh, even if you didn’t.
/rant

[quote]theBird wrote:
So Oleena gets to type this shit, and everyone thinks its ok, just cause shes a girl.
I type sesious shit, and people call me a troll. GTFO.
tweet tweet[/quote]

Dude, I still think you and BunnyBench ARE Oleena. :stuck_out_tongue:

(oops was this thread a log on slip up?)

[quote]debraD wrote:

[quote]theBird wrote:
So Oleena gets to type this shit, and everyone thinks its ok, just cause shes a girl.
I type sesious shit, and people call me a troll. GTFO.
tweet tweet[/quote]

Dude, I still think you and BunnyBench ARE Oleena. :stuck_out_tongue:

(oops was this thread a log on slip up?)[/quote]

lol. I’m not theBird, but I still think BunnyBench is Hal.

[quote]debraD wrote:

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
Trolls just got trolled.[/quote]

Unless they’re the same person :P[/quote]

I think the mods actually deleted/banned someone that was posting in a thread under two different names. Don’t know how they found out but I remember they posted something like that.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]jskrabac wrote:

It’s a guy, read the first line again. [/quote]
oh right, right…profile pics must be “his” girlfriend…

[quote]jskrabac wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]jskrabac wrote:

oh right, right…profile pics must be “his” girlfriend…[/quote]

I have a vagina. It’s true.

[quote]Oleena wrote:

[quote]jskrabac wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]jskrabac wrote:

I have a vagina. It’s true.[/quote]

Pics or it didn’t happen : )

[quote]dnlcdstn wrote:

[quote]Oleena wrote:

[quote]jskrabac wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]jskrabac wrote:

[/quote]

Yer, we need pics of the V.
tweet tweet

[quote]dnlcdstn wrote:

[quote]Oleena wrote:

[quote]jskrabac wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]jskrabac wrote:

[/quote]
How did I just know that was coming?

Well if you look in my profile pictures, you can see me in a pair of shorts, which are so tight that if I was able to cram a penis in them, you might as well call it a vagina.

[quote]Oleena wrote:
So here’s the deal: I’m a 20 something year old, slightly taller guy with a super-fast metabolism. I’ve tried working out before and managed to put on five pounds in three months, which is pretty good, IMO. However, I still feel on the smaller side at 145lbs.

I was wondering what kind of advice you guys could give me. I do lift weights when I have time and will give you a run down of what my diet basically looks like.

Best lifts: Bosu ball pushups- I can do 50. It took me a little while to work up to that and I really feel it working my core as well.

shrugs- 150lbs. I love how pumped I look after these!

leg press- I can do it with all of the plates. This is honestly my best lift.

Diet:
Breakfast is normally orange juice or coffee. Sometimes I can squeeze in a piece of toast. Fast food if I get lunch.

I don’t like spending money on food so I normally spring for pizza pockets or microwaveable burritos when I get off work (my cooking skills aren’t that great). Sometimes I go all out and buy a whole pizza.

I was thinking about trying NO explode products when I workout. Is there a brand you guys would recommend?

[/quote]

For Shame Oleena,

we have enough issues with trolls i.e. beach bunny:P

On a real level, other than strangling the fuck out of the next guy who sports this problem, what do you think can be said to improve the situation?

[quote]Oleena wrote:
On a real level, other than strangling the fuck out of the next guy who sports this problem, what do you think can be said to improve the situation?[/quote]
~

hmmm this is a tough one.

The best thing we can do is ignore them trolls want attention so If we never respond to their posts they will eventually give up and find a new place that will pay attention to them.

It is sad isn’t it who has the time to sit in front of the computer all day writing pointless post just to irk other people. Instead they should just be lifting harder and eating more.

[quote]Bunny Bench wrote:

[quote]Oleena wrote:
On a real level, other than strangling the fuck out of the next guy who sports this problem, what do you think can be said to improve the situation?[/quote]
~

The best thing we can do is ignore them trolls want attention so If we never respond to their posts they will eventually give up and find a new place that will pay attention to them.

It is sad isn’t it who has the time to sit in front of the computer all day writing pointless post just to irk other people. Instead they should just be lifting harder and eating more.[/quote]

I’m not referring to trolls, you little fuzz-ball. I’m talking about the real-life guys who quote what I wrote in the OP and then come to you wanting to get “jacked”, are smart, yet can’t seem to put together what eating more/healthy and gaining muscle might have to do with each other.

While funny on one hand, the OP is real-to-life. Many of these guys exist, quite a few do have a brain, why don’t they get it?

[quote]Oleena wrote:

[quote]Oleena wrote:
~

It is sad isn’t it who has the time to sit in front of the computer all day writing pointless post just to irk other people. Instead they should just be lifting harder and eating more.[/quote]

I’m not referring to trolls, you little fuzz-ball. I’m talking about the real-life guys who quote what I wrote in the OP and then come to you wanting to get “jacked”, are smart, yet can’t seem to put together what eating more/healthy and gaining muscle might have to do with each other.

While funny on one hand, the OP is real-to-life. Many of these guys exist, quite a few do have a brain, why don’t they get it?
[/quote]

Because people are basically lazy. Yeah that may be a blanket statement but unfortunately its true.

Yeah, these kinda guys could go looking for the information they need and bit by bit put together a decent diet, then simply follow one of the many pre made programs.

But lets be honest, why do anything that hard when you could simply log on and ask they guys that have been busting there ass to find these things out?

Personally I think people like that, I dont think they actually want the advice(or even to be big and strong). I think guys who come on with posts like that simply want people to cuddle them and tell them its ok to be small, to be weak, to not want to lift weights or eat all that food. These guys simply want people to tell them that they are perfect the way they are and that they dont need to work hard like the rest of us do.

I think, its like when my mom asks me for diet advice to lose weight. Ill give her the adice she wants, Ill tell her what it takes to be lean. She promises me its what she wants more than anything and that she will follow my advice(this time) but later than night shes knocking back wine by the bottle.

I dont know, people are lazy and they dont want to do the hard work it takes to build a better body.

Lol for the wall post but I thought id offer my two cent.

Oregand- I think your statement applies more to your mom than these guys, because many of them will bust their ass in the gym (looking for that burn, even getting upset if they don’t get it) and just wont listen to reason about the eating thing, or even than working out 7 days a week with less than a minute between lifts is stupid.

They also usually say “But I want to see my abs and put on muscle! I want to lose fat while gaining!” I’ve sat down and walked them through the “Well, which do you have more trouble with, the fat loss or the muscle”
“Well the muscle gaining is pretty slow. I can lose weight pretty quick.”
“If that’s true, how hard would it be to lose, say, 5-10lbs of fat?”
“Not hard.”
“How hard would it be for you to put on 10+lbs of muscle?”
“Extremely hard.”
“Okay, and you do realize, that’s undershooting it. Then doesn’t it make more sense to devote your efforts to gaining the muscle with the knowledge that 1. If you’re eating the right foods, you aren’t going to get fat. 2. It’s easy to take off the fat. ?”

“Yeah but I don’t want to get fat.”

At this point, I start considering how great a dumbbell would look through their face.

You laugh in their face at the lack of progress, ask them how their current strategy is working for them and then walk away leaving them to think about their shortcomings…

[quote]Oleena wrote:

[quote]Oleena wrote:
~

[/quote]

Oops my fault for not reading the thread…bye bye