T Nation

Original Flavor Surge Taste?

What does it taste like?

Use the search function, not tough at all. Actually very easy.

like angel food cake.

[quote]elusive wrote:
Use the search function, not tough at all. Actually very easy.[/quote]

Neither is actually typing out the answer instead of telling someone to use the search function.

I think it tastes amazing…and I’d advice you get that one as opposed to the others…personally I found original to have the best flavor.

kind of vanilla like. It’s nice.

Go with chocolate.

I tried the original about 1 1/2 years ago (don’t know if they changed it since) and its a kind of sickly sweet that’s difficult to describe. I do know is that after having it I felt kind of nauseous. Its pure sweet cane sugar like neutral flavor gets real old real quick.

[quote]hexx wrote:
Go with chocolate.

I tried the original about 1 1/2 years ago (don’t know if they changed it since) and its a kind of sickly sweet that’s difficult to describe. I do know is that after having it I felt kind of nauseous. Its pure sweet cane sugar like neutral flavor gets real old real quick. [/quote]

I’ve been using the original flavor close to 2 years now and it’s not gotten old at all. I still look forward to it.

That said, the chocolate flavor is damn good, too.

Angel food cake is a good description.

I think sucralose always adds too much sweetness, so I see where some of the other reviewers are coming from. However, I think it’s the best protein powder I’ve ever had because it does a good job with said sweetness.

I’ve never wanted to try other flavors because the original is so damned good.

I crave the taste of OG Surge after every work out.

Definitely agree on the tasting like angel food cake.