Ordering the Book to Canada?

Hey fellow lifters/531 enthusiasts,

Not really a training question but more so has anyone here ordered the 531 Forever book that lives in Canada. I am from Toronto and ordered the book about a month ago and tracking still states it’s in the USA. Anyone else had this issue or found it took quite a while to get to your door?

Took me a few weeks to receive mine.

Did you order from Amazon or from our website? Obviously shipping times have been changed drastically due to the flu; it also depends on what shipping you chose. If you choose “First Class Shipping” while shipping internationally, you will NOT get any update. This is up to your own country and their shipping/customs. If this is what is chosen, it takes longer and 100% due to government red tape/bullshit.

2 Likes

Totally makes sense !! Thanks Jim.

If you don’t mind me asking, how much was the shipping? I live in Toronto too and I’m considering getting it.

I ordered to the UK through Jim’s website. Took about a month due to CoVid and that big ocean thing in the way, but it was a pretty straightforward process.

You could go to Jim’s website, add the book to your cart, input your address, and get a shipping estimate before entering payment details.