Ordering Syringes?

I’ve been referred to a couple of sites that sell syringe’s and needles.I was wondering if this is legal.I guess bottom line is will I have to justify to anyone why I am ordering them or if I can get into any trouble legally.

In Canada we are able to go into a pharamacy without any problem to purchase needles or syringes.The only problem is they never have what u need in stock and u end up going to 10 or 15 different pharmacy’s to finally be able to get what u need.I would like to order a couple of box’s and not have to worry about it and to ensure I am getting the proper length and gauge.Soometimes I find myself using a larger gauge needle then what I should but am forced to because of availability.

So just wanted to check out if I am going to run into any problems ordering.Also I trying to get a supplier in Canada but right now all I have been given is a supplier in the States so how much of a problem would I create for myself ordering across the border.

[quote]Chris Eales wrote:
I’ve been referred to a couple of sites that sell syringe’s and needles.I was wondering if this is legal.I guess bottom line is will I have to justify to anyone why I am ordering them or if I can get into any trouble legally.

In Canada we are able to go into a pharamacy without any problem to purchase needles or syringes.The only problem is they never have what u need in stock and u end up going to 10 or 15 different pharmacy’s to finally be able to get what u need.I would like to order a couple of box’s and not have to worry about it and to ensure I am getting the proper length and gauge.Soometimes I find myself using a larger gauge needle then what I should but am forced to because of availability.

So just wanted to check out if I am going to run into any problems ordering.Also I trying to get a supplier in Canada but right now all I have been given is a supplier in the States so how much of a problem would I create for myself ordering across the border.

[/quote]

Go to a hospital pharmacy and they will order them for you by the box. Alternatively, you could go into an STD clinic and get them for free but I prefer to pay…

EDIT

My edit did not seem to post last time. I tried to say that in the future, I will most likely backfill monoject insulin needles. This way, it is less stressful to poke myself, they are readily available in Canadian pharamacies with no questions asked (for all they know you are diabetic) and it doesn’t require any special length or gauge to aspirate from the vials because the only purpose of the smaller gauge will be to transfer to the monojects.

I don’t like to go to pharmacy and got a lot of questions from the pharmacist… I know it’s legal… anyway…

I order them from
Canadian Medical Supplies or
www.77canadapharmacy.com/

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Don’t you live in the UK? If so, just go to your local needle exchange.

Just be sure to return your sharps bins or they won’t give you any more supplies.

BBB[/quote]

I think he mentioned that he was in Canada in his original post. Also, STD clinic probably = needle exchange. It is a clinic for high risk individuals (drug users etc.)

All good BBB

Thanks for everything.

Just one more question

This is to heretorock…Was there any problems u had to deal with ordering from there?

Just order and it is delivered no questions asked???

in the states , and i have no idea as how it might happen in Canada , i suggest getting a postal box that has an address!not a P.O… a lot of these supplies for medicinal purposes are sent priority…or “signature required”

anyways imed.com, always worth it cheapest part of any goal intended

my girls a diabetic! just something to think about! they get them for free and odds are u know someone 1 out of 6 people are!

All good BBB

Thanks for everything.

Just one more question

This is to heretorock…Was there any problems u had to deal with ordering from there?

Just order and it is delivered no questions asked???[/quote]

No question asked, it is not illegal to order syringes in Canada ! it was very easy.

[quote]heretorock wrote:

All good BBB

Thanks for everything.

Just one more question

Just order and it is delivered no questions asked???[/quote]

No question asked, it is not illegal to order syringes in Canada ! it was very easy.

sweet

thanks
[/quote]