Ordering Protein in Bulk Online?

[quote]E-man wrote:
Civilization was built by men who had the courage to challenge the conventional way of thinking. I like Biotest but there are other good company’s out there. Glad I’m not the only one that feels this way.[/quote]

Sometimes 15 bucks a pound is a bit much. I appreciate the Micellar/whey blend and its advantages, but you can get 5 pounds of whey for under 30 bucks elsewhere (that wasn’t the case here until recently.)

If I had a bigger disposable income I’m sure I woulnd’t mind the Metabolic Drive cost. I am about to start paying rent finally so those days are coming to an end.

I saw the title and imagined several tubs of Metabolic Drive Complete showing up. Then I read the posts and imagined something else. I guess it’s all a gamble if you are shopping around and spending the cash. I just keep remembering drinking down some wannabe shit and vomiting. That stuff SUCKED! I can’t believe it was the only brand that the PX ever sold.

Same thing happened with some Pinnacle shakes. I vomited all over my front lawn. EAS didn’t do so well either. For a long time I just didn’t drink shakes. Biotest did taste decently well in the beginning and got much better over time. Even the low carb stuff tastes sweet enough to put my sweet tooth in check. I doubt I could hack it with some other kind of protein, but then again I may be very wrong. I sure as fuck am not going to dump cash into something else though. The price may be a bit steep but it isn’t like the money is getting wasted on the stuff.

Protein factory. I’ve had good success with them in the past, though the shipping did take a while…but that may have improved, it’s been over a year since I ordered.