Ordering KFC in Australia

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Squiggles wrote:
This whole fight was because a guy ordered bacon on a sandwich at a Muslim no-bacon-zone KFC, and the fry cook lost it. Look for him on the next cover of Taliban Weekly. He’ll be the guy holding a gun the a pig’s head.[/quote]

KFC bacon meltdown?[/quote]

Has KFC started selling that yet? what kind of cheese does it come with?[/quote]

Nah… it was a riff on someone asking for bacon in a halal KFC and sending an employee into meltdown. Muslims don’t dig on swine, so a halal bacon meltdown would be… just a meltdown.

[/quote]

Dude I was joking. [/quote]

So was I.[/quote]

Well I guess we both fail. I like your Avi by the way. How about them Cowboys…oh wait they are at home like me.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Squiggles wrote:
This whole fight was because a guy ordered bacon on a sandwich at a Muslim no-bacon-zone KFC, and the fry cook lost it. Look for him on the next cover of Taliban Weekly. He’ll be the guy holding a gun the a pig’s head.[/quote]

KFC bacon meltdown?[/quote]

Has KFC started selling that yet? what kind of cheese does it come with?[/quote]

Nah… it was a riff on someone asking for bacon in a halal KFC and sending an employee into meltdown. Muslims don’t dig on swine, so a halal bacon meltdown would be… just a meltdown.

[/quote]

Dude I was joking. [/quote]

So was I.[/quote]

Well I guess we both fail. I like your Avi by the way. How about them Cowboys…oh wait they are at home like me. [/quote]

I dig your garden?

[quote]theBird wrote:
Hey Mr theRajRaj.
If you need some accomodation, just give me a yell.
Im in Perth. We dont have many lebs in Perth.
tweet tweet[/quote]

Thanks dude! But the way things are looking currently I probably won’t be coming until 2012

I was in Australia for 2 months; Perth actually. What I’ve found is a) taking public transit is a terrible idea, because it’s infested with drunk crazy motherfucks, and b) almost every club I went to had a fight break out. Someone was either glassed, getting fucked up in a bathroom, or getting teamed up on outside of a club for some stupid shit.

Idk if it was just coincidental but I shit you not I saw something like that going on every time…I would usually go out 2x a week since I was there working with a footy team. Make friends with a few aussies and they’ll have your back, otherwise everyone over there is fucking crazy…

I had the time of my life.

[quote]DJHT wrote:
^ Sigh I thought it was funny, but to each his own. [/quote]

That was funny.

I do that sometimes too…the play a little-bit-dumb but people don’t get it.

One time at work I said it would so freaky if Halloween fell on a Friday the 13th one time. One coworker from Ohio gave me a slow “Ummm…OK, um, you do know that’s impossible right?”
I asked him if it looked like I’m from Ohio.

Another time a coworker said that people who have a birthday near Christmas probably don’t like it because they get one big present to cover both days and I said that that probably happened to Jesus all the time.

[quote]UNCheavylifter wrote:
I was in Australia for 2 months; Perth actually. What I’ve found is a) taking public transit is a terrible idea, because it’s infested with drunk crazy motherfucks, and b) almost every club I went to had a fight break out. Someone was either glassed, getting fucked up in a bathroom, or getting teamed up on outside of a club for some stupid shit.

Idk if it was just coincidental but I shit you not I saw something like that going on every time…I would usually go out 2x a week since I was there working with a footy team. Make friends with a few aussies and they’ll have your back, otherwise everyone over there is fucking crazy…

I had the time of my life.[/quote]

Hey kiddo.
Where abouts in Perth did you stay? What was your favourite spot? Did you meet any girls?
Care to share there numbers?

tweet tweet

[quote]theBird wrote:

Hey kiddo.
Where abouts in Perth did you stay? What was your favourite spot? Did you meet any girls?

tweet tweet[/quote]

Ya man, I actually stayed in Cottesloe…great spot! I often went to The Deen since it sponsored the club where I worked. But I did try to venture to a new place as much as I could. Aussie women are crazy man! There wasn’t much point in me keeping numbers since I probably won’t be returning any time soon, but all you have to do is pump those gals full of alcohol and you’re good to go hahaha.

[quote]theBird wrote:

Hey kiddo.

tweet tweet[/quote]

Ya man, I actually stayed in Cottesloe…great spot! I often went to The Deen since it sponsored the club where I worked. But I did try to venture to a new place as much as I could. Aussie women are crazy man! There wasn’t much point in me keeping numbers since I probably won’t be returning any time soon, but all you have to do is pump those gals full of alcohol and you’re good to go hahaha.

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

That was funny.

One time at work I said it would so freaky if Halloween fell on a Friday the 13th one time. One coworker from Ohio gave me a slow “Ummm…OK, um, you do know that’s impossible right?”

Another time a coworker said that people who have a birthday near Christmas probably don’t like it because they get one big present to cover both days and I said that that probably happened to Jesus all the time.[/quote]

LOL @ the Christmas thing. But no hating on Ohio, ya hear?

(we hate ourselves enough)

I had to do it as the guy continually gives me shit about being Canadian.
I’ve told him we have a guy from LA and a guy from NY that work with us and the guy from Toledo is the one who calls me a country hick!

[quote]theBird wrote:

Hey kiddo.

tweet tweet[/quote]

Ya man, I actually stayed in Cottesloe…great spot! I often went to The Deen since it sponsored the club where I worked. But I did try to venture to a new place as much as I could. Aussie women are crazy man! There wasn’t much point in me keeping numbers since I probably won’t be returning any time soon, but all you have to do is pump those gals full of alcohol and you’re good to go hahaha.[/quote]

Good work brah. Did the girls like your accent?
They are such sluts down here.
tweet tweet

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

That was funny.

Another time a coworker said that people who have a birthday near Christmas probably don’t like it because they get one big present to cover both days and I said that that probably happened to Jesus all the time.[/quote]

Yes, it was funny. I also play dummy sometimes to feel out personal quirks that don’t instantly translate to the interwebz. The “I dig your garden” quote comes from a friend of mine who’d use say it when he didn’t understand something (a substitute for “I beg your pardon”).

Didn’t expect anybody to get anything beyond memes, but you are both on my humor radar.

[quote]theBird wrote:

Hey kiddo.

tweet tweet[/quote]

Ya man, I actually stayed in Cottesloe…great spot! I often went to The Deen since it sponsored the club where I worked. But I did try to venture to a new place as much as I could. Aussie women are crazy man! There wasn’t much point in me keeping numbers since I probably won’t be returning any time soon, but all you have to do is pump those gals full of alcohol and you’re good to go hahaha.[/quote]

haha the Deen. i used to go there almost every week when i was in perth 2005/2006. northbridge was pretty rough. apparently its even worse now, i hear from a friend of mine who still lives there. used to like the sunday sessions at the cott hotel. good times.

maybe i missed something, but why is everyone saying the guy flipped out cos they ordered bacon? the first thing the guy says is, “dont call me bitch,” right? as if some argument had already happened. and why the fuck are they even recording?

oh he’s saying, “dont record me, bitch”

[quote]AdamC wrote:
maybe i missed something, but why is everyone saying the guy flipped out cos they ordered bacon? the first thing the guy says is, “dont call me bitch,” right? as if some argument had already happened. and why the fuck are they even recording?[/quote]

OK:

One of the managers says something about not selling bacon during the first few seconds of the vid. He says “sorry, he didn’t know that” to someone off-camera, but it’s not established if he’s offering the apology to a customer or the cashier.

This all happens before the cashier kicks off. There’d been some kind of lead-up to what we see because the staff are pretty tense and M.Night lookalike (manager) tries to defuse the situation.

The pay off is when the cashier is taken out back and the guy filming says to his date, “let’s go” (or words to that effect). Cue end of filming.

They waited for the cashier to have a meltdown, but didn’t leave until he was physically removed. They left immediately after he was taken out of view - without their food.

It was done on purpose. Bacon was mentioned in a halal KFC. Camera guy was just looking for Youtube fodder. He could’ve gotten the same reaction by walking into a Burger King and asking for a Big Mac. But that would have made him look bad.

^ I agree. The guy obviously edited out all the shit he must’ve done before the flip-out.

[quote]Nards wrote:
^ I agree. The guy obviously edited out all the shit he must’ve done before the flip-out.[/quote]

Yeah. The guy who filmed this is a complete fucki…

…ass.