So I ordered a number of vials of GHRP-6 from China. Didn’t think much of it considering, as far as I know, the stuff isn’t illegal.
I noticed on the DHL tracking website it said “clearance delay” in customs. Then a couple days later I get a voicemail from a DHL rep and she left her email address. Below is our email convo (not a direct quotation, reworded):
Her: Attached are the documents you requested in PDF format.
Me: I don’t get it. What information do you need?
Her The description of the merchandise is “Peptides” and in order for the USDA to release the shipment, you will need to submit a statement. Please look at pages 2-3 of the PDF. The USDA needs to know what you will be doing with the peptides.
Me: Hopefully this is what you need:
- Material name: GHRP-6 (research peptide).
- Material is chemically synthesized.
- Material does not contain any animal or cell culture derived products.
- The material was not derived from any animal or cell culture derived products.
- Intended Usage: Research.
- Human consumption? No.
Her: Thanks I’ll submit the info to the USDA and let you know what happens.
The documents she referred to are these: