T Nation

Ordered Primo, Stuck With Prop

hey, I question for you all that have a ton more experience with gear, then I do.

I just started my 5th week of Test E, 500mg/w, split into two shots, 250ea.

When I ordered my gear I bought enough Test E to run a 10 week cycle, 500mg per week. Also, I bought 2 amps of Primobolan for my next cycle, so I wouldn’t have to spend a lot on it all at once. I planned to purchase 2 more amps of Primobolan and run that with Test E at a later date.

All sounds good…? Wrong! I didn’t look at my Primo amps that closely when I received them, I just put them away and left the Test E out, so I could get my cycle started. So, a couple of days ago I was looking at the amps of Primo that I thought I bought, turns out it’s two amps of Propionate!!! Errrr… I posted a thread on the sources board and he/she knows about the problem but has yet to email me back and get this problem ironed out.

With all that being said I haven’t started to really feel the affects of the Test E yet. So, I was wondering if running Propionate this late into a cycle is advisable?? My thought is to run the Propionate 100mg per day till I can really feel the Test taking over, and then stop…Oh, and I have changed my cycle from 10 to 12+ weeks. and may up the Test from 500 to 750mg/week.

Thanks…

At 5 weeks in its really no use to attempt to use the prop as a kick start. If you havent noticed the 500 mg per week of test E working yet I would be a slight bit shocked.

If you want to incoroporate the prop into this cycle I would stick with the 10 weeks of test E at 500 mg per week and then add in the prop at the end of the cycle and then slightly taper down with it prior to pct.
See Ya

After the third week of starting my cycle I started to feel it as my workouts where very intense and I didn’t get as tired. But as some may recall I posted on here about lots of pain and swelling during my second week of injections. It was caused by me using a 22g 1 inch dart in my glute.

I’m no chemist by know means, but what I believed happened was my second shot didn’t get into the muscle at all, so therefore my body didn’t absorb the Test E very well, setting me back in my cycle.

Thats all that I can think of…thats why I was considering running the cycle to 12weeks or adding this Prop in right now to get me back on track…hope that help clear things up.

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
At 5 weeks in its really no use to attempt to use the prop as a kick start. If you havent noticed the 500 mg per week of test E working yet I would be a slight bit shocked.

If you want to incoroporate the prop into this cycle I would stick with the 10 weeks of test E at 500 mg per week and then add in the prop at the end of the cycle and then slightly taper down with it prior to pct.
See Ya[/quote]

Just came from the gym and the Test E is definitely working:) I’m tying to understand what your suggesting me to do…I think your suggesting that I start at week 10 with the Prop and run it for 2 weeks??? till after the enanthate clears? then start my PCT. What doses do you suggest in this time frame ?

All depends on how much prop you have. Im assuming 20 mls at 100 mg per ml.
If 20 mls is the case I would go with 1.4CC EOD for week 10 and 11 which is still 500 mg per week.

That will leave you with the second jug to further taper down to before starting pct.
Or if you would rather just run to 14 weeks and then add start pct continue will the 1.4 EOD till your out and then start pct 2 days after you last shot of prop.
See Ya

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
All depends on how much prop you have. Im assuming 20 mls at 100 mg per ml.
If 20 mls is the case I would go with 1.4CC EOD for week 10 and 11 which is still 500 mg per week.

That will leave you with the second jug to further taper down to before starting pct.
Or if you would rather just run to 14 weeks and then add start pct continue will the 1.4 EOD till your out and then start pct 2 days after you last shot of prop.
See Ya

[/quote]

Yeah thats right, I have 20ml of Prop. It sounds like the Prop really isn’t going to do me whole lot of good in this cycle??

I’m thinking it might be best to hold on to it for my next cycle…? so I can kick start it.
Oh and by the way, I’m going to keep the Prop. so you guys can stop PMing me about it…nice try :wink: lol

Well the good it will do you is extending your cycle from 10 to 14 weeks.
I personally find it easier on my body to come off the faster acting esters. Again that is just from personal experience.
Good luck and let us know how it goes.
See Ya