Ordered Blood Tests but had to Send them Back...

I ordered the blood panel from LEF. I went to every lab anywhere near my house and no one would do the draw for me. I ended up returning the tests. Are there any other options? What about the 24 hour urine test? I really need to figure out what is wrong with me.

sorry. no idea. have you called the lef customer svc line for help?

Its something about NY and the lab. None of the labs around here will accept it. Can I use the urine tests or are they not accurate?

Kiil
I am located out side philly and alot of guys have come to me that have issues that normal drs can not figure out. Right now I am actually so ennudated with people both from the office and also doing my own consulting that I be glad to look at your issue and see if we could come up with the potential cause. I have helped alot of people that traditional medicine could not even begin to touch.

Hardasnails thank you I spoke to KSman quite a bit regarding this my next step was labs but I cant have them done here is was wondering if the urine test or saliva would work?

Nobody?

I will vouch for Hardasnails he and Doc Overbeck, they are trustworthy brothers and know what they are talking about and will make sure they leave no stone unturned. If you live anywhere near Philadelphia, PA I would make the trip.

I can vouch for Hardasnails. He and Doc OverBeck are trustworthy Brothers who know hat they are talking about. If you live anywhere near Philadelphia, PA you should make the trip out to see him.

[quote]mcvolution wrote:
I can vouch for Hardasnails. He and Doc OverBeck are trustworthy Brothers who know hat they are talking about. If you live anywhere near Philadelphia, PA you should make the trip out to see him.[/quote]

???

The trouble with urine tests is that the results depend on how much water you drink and how much you sweat. Saliva might be better. In any case, so few use those methods. Probably no one here would know what to do with those numbers.

How far for you to find another LabCorp site in an adjacent State?

sorry for my delayed responses gentleman Ive been on the road for work and the hotel I was in had no WiFi. I have no clue how far I would have to travel but it sure wouldnt be close. At least two hours. I have another related question. I have been using Iodine, fish oil, vitamin D, and resveratrol or however you spell it. I feel I have made small improvment as far a libido goes. I have noticed lately some aching in my testicles. Could this be a response and them waking up or has something gone wrong?

Aching testes: We have many who report a dull 24x7 ache from HPTA shutdown when on TRT without hCG, and adding hCG fixes that. But oddly enough we have some [few] who did not have an ache with their HPTA shutdown who report an ache when starting hCG that must be part of recovery. Could be things getting better and your improved libido tells you what direction you are headed.

Im still far from where a normal 27 year old should be. I bought Pregnenolone today to add to my routine is this reccomended? I really need to figure out how to get my tests done. At this point Im just taking shots in the dark.