Order Seized

Damn I hope I dont have the same luck you do… I ordered from same person 3 weeks ago too…Shit…

[quote]mightycee wrote:
Can any1 tell me which is the best bulking steroid to use please and also are oral steds as good as pinning them?
I really wanna try some out but havent got a clue as to whats what.[/quote]

Dude, its not like your posts are invisible, everyone is ignoring you for a reason.

why then? im new to this stuff ive posted on here for some expert advise and all im met with is bollox, talk about meat heads being stuck up their own arses!! some dudes on here are helpful others, like yourself are muppets.

[quote]mightycee wrote:
why then? im new to this stuff ive posted on here for some expert advise and all im met with is bollox, talk about meat heads being stuck up their own arses!! some dudes on here are helpful others, like yourself are muppets.[/quote]

Because your question implies you are not willing to do the research, and that you want us to spoonfeed you all the information you need about “steds.” It is clear to everyone here, from the nature of your question, that you have not done the basic research required to engage in reasonable discussion regarding AAS.

The “meat heads” here have spent a lot of time, some of them years, on research and experimentation, and have very little patience for one who comes to the boards with an attitude and expects to just be given that information. I think you will find that when you do your homework, that the veterans on this site are some of the most helpful, knowledgable people you will find anywhere. Don’t use up all of your nice guy points.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
To say that you haven’t bothered to research the topic, but expect us to share everything with you, suggests that you think you’re better or more worthy than us. Kind of like it’s you with your head up your arse, not us.

Can you see where I’m coming from?

Bushy[/quote]

Probably not if he’s got his head up his ass.

no bushy i cant, i didnt think it was a well guarded secret when it comes to steds ive read and read and read and they all contradict each other in the exact same way as every protein product does and every creatine brand does. Given the fact i was talkin to someone else and not you indicates thats you clearly have no life especially when you refer to a weight lifting forum as “home”.

Surely you can see where im coming frim when ive asked and asked, politely i might add, and got what i decribed in my last post as utter bollox and attitude. I didnt ask for that so why give it instead of the usleful information i desired in the first place?

I will make you a deal: If you can produce a single coherent post without any grammatical errors, and without the word “bollox” or “arse”, I will take the time to give you a legitimate answer. Deal?

[quote]mightycee wrote:
Can any1 tell me which is the best bulking steroid to use please and also are oral steds as good as pinning them?
I really wanna try some out but havent got a clue as to whats what.[/quote]

This is not the type of question a person who has spent hours and hours of research would ask, conflicting information or not. This type of information is NEVER conflicting. When you insult someone such as bushy, you might as well have abandoned every person on this board willing to help your dumb ass. Good luck.

Craig

[quote]dean12345 wrote:
I will make you a deal: If you can produce a single coherent post without any grammatical errors, and without the word “bollox” or “arse”, I will take the time to give you a legitimate answer. Deal?[/quote]

lol!

Seriously though, how can you expect people to take you seriously when every post looks like it was typed by Amy Winehouse after a three day bender? There is at least a preview button and a spellcheck function contained therein.

Also, who says “steds?” Is this some bit of slang I missed out on?

[quote]mightycee wrote:
Surely you can see where im coming frim when ive asked and asked, politely i might add[/quote]

You didn’t even bother to start your own thread but instead made a random non sequitur post to your question in somebody else’s thread, which only managed to reiterated well debunked myths about steroid use (i.e. roid rage) and managed to showcase a total lack of effort to do any research of your own. Too hard to google?

“politely” indeed.

i got my letter today mine was seized too.
i hope they resend the goods.

Where do these people come from?
If you want help from some of the vets here, please approach with some humility. Many of these guys are willing to share years worth of training advice and knowlege, if you ask correctly and respectfully.

Asking a question about pinning versus oral (in an unrelated topic thread)shows that you haven’t bothered to gain even a minimal amount of knowlege on your own.
REMEMBER, nobody here owes you anything. You are a guest in the house they have built.

is there a bandwagon everyone is jumping on here? Like i said im new to this site and asked a simple question, does it matter where i ask it? I thought it was a case of ask a question, get an answer. I have done some basic research and ive asked several builders at my gym but like i said theres alot of conflict advise i.e Oral steds’ will screw your liver up. I was then told by someone that they dont, so for some1 like myself who doesnt know owt about steds it can become rather confusing.

If ive offended anyone then im sorry, this isnt what i set out to do and i understand you lot know your stuff. Any chance of starting afresh?

[quote]mightycee wrote:
Any chance of starting afresh?[/quote]

No, remain you illegitimate faced buggerfuls! And, if you think you got nasty taunting this time, you ain’t heard nothing yet! Daffy English kaniggets! Thpppt!

lol

thanx alot bone, very much appreciated. Im gonna go and have a look and see what i can find. Once again, thanx!