Order Just Arrived - Contest Prep in Supps

So happy my order just arrived…

This is how my contest prep (April 1st - August 21st) looks in supplements… Ok, I’ll have to re-order after 10 weeks, but there are basically the supps I’m going to use.

I have some Anaconda and MAG-10 left as well :slight_smile:

I might be slightly addicted to Biotest…

Cheers,
Para

I’m sorry about the pic… Just tilt your head by 90 degrees :wink:

That’s beautiful. Would you mind discussing your peri-workout protocol with all of that Biotest deliciousness?

Wonderful sight -lol. I actually have a pic on my cel phone of my first Anaconda protocol all stacked up on my kitchen table. I felt like “okay, now we’re getting down to some serious business!”

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Wonderful sight -lol. I actually have a pic on my cel phone of my first Anaconda protocol all stacked up on my kitchen table. I felt like “okay, now we’re getting down to some serious business!”

S[/quote]

lol, I thought I was the only person here that arranged the supps and used them as kitchen decor.

I love these pics, wish I had the money to make one myself :slight_smile:

And I see some LEF products, another thumbs up!

[quote]phatkins187 wrote:
That’s beautiful. Would you mind discussing your peri-workout protocol with all of that Biotest deliciousness?[/quote]

Well, currently I’m using the full Anaconda protocol.
For my last prep I used Alpha GPC (-90min), 2 FINiBARS (-40min), 2 scoops SWF (-20min), 2 scoops SR (-5min) and another scoop of SWF as well a another FINiBAR during the workout. Then 1 serving of Grow! 15 minutes after my workouts and another serving of Grow! 90 minutes after the workouts followed by a solid meal 20-30 minutes later.
I’ll start this prep with the same protocol.

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:

S[/quote]

That’s how you can tell your addicted: when you replace your girlfriends pic on your cel phone with pics of your supplement shelf :wink:

Needless to mention that I do exactly the same…

nice collection, not so sure about the shelf paper though.

[quote]ParagonA wrote:
I’m sorry about the pic… Just tilt your head by 90 degrees ;-)[/quote]

I should have done that instead of turning my monitor.

I don the same with the supps, except I keep the Biotest stuff in the basement so nobody knows where it is. Well, except for my SWF, my wife attacks that stuff so it stays in the kitchen.

Keep us updated on the prep progress, someone, like myself, who lacks a whole lot of knowledge and experience with dieting and prepping properly can learn a lot from these kinds of threads.

Good luck

what is it with us??
Why does it look so good, wanna eat them all, like a kid in a candy store lol
good luck with the prep man
Can you tell us a little more about your diet, stats etc…

I just came.

[quote]sbr wrote:
I just came.[/quote]

That’s just wrong, dude!

[quote]believer423 wrote:

[quote]sbr wrote:
I just came.[/quote]

That’s just wrong, dude![/quote]
yet it’s oh so right…

I just want to say this The labeling design and material used for there bottles and stuff is Supurb fucken looks so professional and slick, good job TMuscle on that!

go on man, tell us how for all of it?? must of cost a bomb. how long is that going to last??

oh and i really think you should follow in stu’s footsteps and maybe do another contest prep thread?

Do you reduce/eliminate all casein & whey powders 3-4 weeks before the competition in order to minimize water retention?

I think a lot of competitors may eliminate powders at the end simply because actual food has a much better effect on the body (requires cal expenditure to digest), not to mention it’s actually filling, which helps a lot when you’re starving all the time those last few weeks.

S

This is mine.

I’m using the full protocol, in my contest phase.

[quote]michell wrote:
This is mine.

I’m using the full protocol, in my contest phase.

[/quote]

Verrrrrry nice! What’s in the white bottles on the righthand side?