T Nation

Orastan?

Is Orastan as good as Superdrol or Ergo Max lmg?

I already have some superdrol to use and a bottle of Ergo max lmg, with a few bottles of Carbolin 19 to use when coming off. I might have to get some more Alpha Male as well, and was wondering about the Novedex as PCT?

Due to my profession and ethical reasons, I cant do clomid or real nolvedex.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

all the things I mentioned you can buy at any supplement store or online. Which substance is illegal?

Hey BBB, I believe that Superdrol is still legal in Canada and don't know about the U.S.A.  It won't be long before it is added to "THE LIST".

Its still legal

Yes it’s still legal. But FDA was about to make it illegal so the company stopped producing it. Many distributers still have it instock so get it while you can. But there will be other companies producing look alikes soon. But the company said they are planning on putting out another designer steroid that is as potent, but might be just hype.

you can’t get superdrol at any store (i.e. GNC, Vitamin World, etc.) and you can get clomid/nolva online legally.

to answer the question i have never tried orastan and i would stick to the tried and true SD and Ergo. much more is known about them.

i had no idea you could get clomid and nolv legally???

maybe i should stock up on SD!