T Nation

Orals(steroids not the other kind)

Quick question. I know I still need to do alot more research before considering a cycle. I was just wondering if there is such thing as a safe and effective oral cycle, something like oxandrolone with stanozolol. Does the risk factor outweigh the reward? Obviously i'm kinda needle phobic and would like to avoid using them if at all possible. If you cant answer this question at least point me in the right direction.
Thanks!

I was just wondering if there is such thing as a safe and effective oral cycle.

That would depend on what you would consider safe and effective and that would be dictated by your goals at hand.

something like oxandrolone with stanozolol.

Mixing 02 17aa steroids is considered a NO NO amongst most safe juicers. Can it be done? Sure, but at what cost/gain benefit will depend on you and your genetic make up, diet, exercise, etc. If this route were chosen I WOULD DEFINATELY DO IT ONLY WITH BLOODWORK. We are now getting into a new area because you have some individuals wanting to use M1T with D/bol so time may tell on this one.

Does the risk factor outweigh the reward?

Again, this will depend on you.

If you are afraid of needles then you need to stay out of the juicing game because sooner or later you will have to use them to get the most out of AAS usage. It really does not hurt and you would be suprised how quick and painless it can be. Do a search using a search engine and type in steroid profiles and you will be busy for quite awhile. All the info you seek is out there, all you need to do is put a little bit of time and effort into it and you will find everything you need to know. It's how we did it.

during part of a cycle I did orals only
Primo acetate tabs and var with winny.
50mg primo tabs, 20mg var, 50-100mg winny tabs.
I was only trying to maintain strength and lose weight and it helped.
I did this for only 3 weeks.
I know all about suppression and how it's supposed to happen no matter what but I swear I noticed no suppression so I believe it was minimal...I've done a few suppresive cycles and surely know how that feels

Mag10.