Orals and Drinking

So I am going to start my cycle soon. I just had a question about orals and drinking. I am running dbol for about 6 weeks. I am a college junior and tend to go out drinking at least once a week, on some occasions two times. I don’t tend to get smashed and control the buzz pretty well. I am taking TUDCA for liver support and I am worried about liver toxicity levels. I am running it at 60mg a day

I can obviously not drink for the duration, but was wondering if its even a concern.

well it’s not good for you, but it’s like anything: you just have to be comfortable with the risks

Depends. Everyone’s liver is different. Couple a beers won’t kill you. Just limit the beers while your on the dbol.

Just lay off the alcohol for 6 weeks… Apart from hindering gains you should value your liver.

If you don’t have the discipline don’t cycle.

if you’re running dbol at 60mg a week i really doubt you have anything to worry about. Very stupid idea, oral only cycle at 8.5mg a day?! you serious???

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
if you’re running dbol at 60mg a week i really doubt you have anything to worry about. Very stupid idea, oral only cycle at 8.5mg a day?! you serious??? [/quote]

A day, typo my bad

And I’m running test with it I’m just asking about the oral component

And your avatar is up side down unless your hanging on the ceiling

its not upside down im spiderman, and yeah i was hoping that was a typo but you wouldn’t be surprised with some of the people that come on here. 60mg a day, that’s a decent dose, drinking will definitely stress your liver, how much, no ones gonna know.

I just don’t drink on cycle. Orals or not. It’s counterproductive and if taking orals its taxing your liver twice.

Both alcohol and oral AAS are terrible for your liver. OK in moderation, but if you’re going to be taking Dbol everyday your liver is already compromised and over worked. Adding alcohol to the mix isn’t a good idea at all. If your going to take drugs to get bigger and stronger, why would you want to risk gains and further risk your very vital organ’s functioning ability? These questions never make sense to me as to why they’re being asked at all. Pick one or the other. Simple as that.

drinking heavily on cycle is not a good idea, but boozing it up in PCT is even worse.

one drink of something like red wine or a dark beer appears to be healthy for most people, but anything beyond that is not a good idea here. at least an injectable steroid isn’t as hard on you as an oral is.

with that being said, you need to keep an eye on Tyenol (acetemetphen), as that’s surprisingly hard on the liver…

FWIW, i ran my first cycle (and PCT) when i was in college, and didn’t drink the whole 16 weeks.