Oral Winstrol Stack at 19

Hi im 19 yrs old male beginner with roids. I bought oral winstrol but i didnt know it is that dangerous to do winstrol only cycle. I want do oral only cycle(no pin). Is there any oral steroid which is good to stack with winstrol?

No. Oral only is a bad idea. Multiple orals is a very bad idea. If you’re not ready to inject testosterone then you’re not ready for steroids. And that’s good, because you’re 19 and you’re not ready for steroids anyway. Go over to the training and diet forums and see how much you can learn from those guys. You have a lot of natural potential left, don’t squander it.

1 Like

Starting multiple threads asking the same question isn’t a good idea either. This kid isn’t off to a good start.

1 Like

Hi im 19 yrs old male, beginner with roids. I bought winstrol and i didn’t know it is that dangerous to use winstrol only cycle for libido. I want to do just oral cycle only(no pin). Is there any steroid to stack with winstrol, to be like testosterone?

Do… More… Research.

Out of curiousity how is you’re lifestyle? Can’t/really shouldn’t consume any alcohol on C17AA drugs. If you abuse amphetamines, MDMA, Cocaine, other stimulants AAS is a bad idea due to heightened amt of cardiotoxicity. AAS is a bad idea in general for younger individuals due to potential long term risks involving cardiovascular and (more commonly) permeant damage to the endocrine system.

I mention the above drugs because I know of many young adults/adults in the 16-30 range that use these substances recreationally.

1 Like

Thank you for reply.

I think my lifestyle is good. I dont do drugs, drinking alcohol maybe once a month one/two beers. My diet is clean when i start to workout. I dont workout during winter and im eating everything. Im conscious of side effects from AAS. Last year when i was 18 i took clenbuterol and it worked so well.

My english isn’t the best!

The answer here is no.

No to oral only cycles
No to someone 19 using winstrol or any AAS
No to winstrol helping libido

1 Like

I didnt see i posted 2 times. I will sell winstrol and keep working out with protein and creatine. Ty for advice everyone.

You dont work out during winter. Do you hibernate?

SB

2 Likes

LMFAO. If I couldn’t work out during the winter I think I’d go crazy. That’s the best time in my opinion!

1 Like

Summer bodies are made in the winter… as they say!

SB

2 Likes

Nothing better than walking out of the hot gym, sore and covered in sweat, and feeling that cold air hit and snow falling on you face. It’s exhilarating.

2 Likes

I prefer the sauna then run to the car. But to poster dont do it sell it & wait till yur in yur 30s or done making humans. Realy no point. You will do more harm than good at that age. Personally Im starting to hate winny it makes me feel like ass Var is way better & less harmful

1 Like

Curious as to how it made you feel like ass? Was it a joint issue?

I enjoyed winstrol gave me good endurance boost along with strength and a 24/7 pump. One thing I did not like is how tight it made me. I would get cramps in my obliques if I went to scratch my back (it made scratching my back hard in general because I was so tight) I would also get cramps/spasms in my delts and traps if I held my arms certain ways for to Long.

Just lethargic & tired…yes cramps…but those sides can be beat with hydration & for joints double down on fish oil…
I got way better results & felt much better on var… More veiny too i thought

Hahahaahahahaha
I dont work out during the winter because i train in my backyard. I have my little gym in backyard. So i cant workout on -10 C° when its winter.

True i will take clenbuterol like a last year and do clean cut with proper diet. I will save winny for later

Not an excuse my brother.

Grab a pull up bar for you door and spend 100$ on some used dumbbells. Pull up variations push ups and dumbell exercises along with body weight leg exercises are plenty to keep conditioned and even put on nice size especially if your using gear.

In my opinion bar work is some of the best work to get shredded or put on size iv run training programs that involve only the pull up bar and dip rack and have had ridiculous results.

1 Like

Theres no excuse for not going to the house of gainz except vagina pain

2 Likes