Oral Winny & Back Pain

Hi,
reading the last post of wideguy on winny make me thought of a little problem i had yesterday.

i woke up in the morning with a back muscle contraption… i feel a bit of pain “bending”…

it is strange cause i never suffered that kind of problem. i have a strong back…

it was may 3rd day with a oral winny dose > of 20mg (25-30-30) after 10days at 20 ED.

can the pain be related to the winny?

i have no other side effects…

I’ve been taking 30mg/day of Oral Winny, and have experienced the same thing, except in my neck and left shoulder! I thought it might have been a muscle strain, but I hadn’t even worked my traps or shoulders all week. I’d only done legs the previous day, and it was weird how my neck and shoulder suddenly went into painful contraction!

Maybe it’s the Winny that caused the muscle spasms to occur.

I have laid off the Winny until next week, hopefully it will get better.

last time i have worked my back was friday… so i think it is not workout-related…

today i have lowered the dose to 20mg…
see what happens…

by now (thanks to flurbiprofene) i feel a little better (at least i can move) :slight_smile:

today is rest day… tomorrow “back and shoulder” day…soooo i need to fix me up :wink:

probably the horrible back pumps everyone gets. i can easily get back pumps from almost any high toxic oral. dbol comes to mind. winstrol is now becomming more of a drug in the past. i suggest using anavar.

I’m clueless as to exactly what has happend but I’m feeling fine today?! WAY better then yesterday. I did take like 25 mg or so of drol last night just to see if it would make me feel a little better. However, I haven’t injected in like 3 days and switched to taking it orally.