Oral vs. Injectable Dianabol

I read lots of posts on here from people with advice about oral dbol or people who are on cycle. What I have heard almost no talk about is liquid dianabol and there is a lot I would really like to know. I read an article recently from Dave Palumbo where he states:

“Most of you who regularly read my column already know: I hate oral steroids. They’re liver toxic, they kill your appetite and they dont last very long in the body. Liquid Dianabol, however, is a very different beast. When Dianabol is injected intramuscularly, the apetite-supressing effects disappear, the liver toxicity drops and the muscle-building effects are maximized. Simply explained, when you consume the correct amount of food and your liver efficiently processes that food, you create the ideal anabolic environment. Stick with dosages of 25-50 mg EOD.”

This seems like the obvious choice to me. Are people just not using it because it’s hard to get? Afraid of needles?

Anybody used this version before? And drinking the liquid doesn’t count haha.

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1448121

You posted on this topic earlier.

While I appreciate the astute observation and the time you took to reply with that, you’ll notice no one gave any experiences on liquid dbol, no one talked about injecting it vs drinking vs tablets, no one gave opinions… It was that post that got me thinking though.

It wasnt mean to be a smart ass remark…I was just putting it out there because it applied to the previous thread. Even though the tab is a lot more harsh on the liver and “The Anabolic Freak” thinks orals are bad, I think that they are more effective. Why dart urself twice a day, every day, if u can take a tab that is more beneficial.

I believe that drinking Reforvit-B would cause the half-life to decrease and it would still affect the liver. U ever tried using a D-bol tab as a sublingual? I have friends who do this and they say it works well. (It can fuck up ur gums though)

I’ve used UGL injectable Dbol (what else is there?) and it def hits pretty freakin hard. 100mg/wk (injected) is def enuff for ANY bb. I’ve had liver tests done and I have to disagree w/ the point that it’s somehow less toxic . It most def will significantly increase ur liver values in injectable form. It also reaches a higher blood plasma level MUCH quicker than oral and the level remains stable longer than oral.

On the downside an IM injection feels about like putting out a cig on ur skin. Maybe that’s why it was originally in oral form.

I never have, never will understand this ED or even EOD injects of ANYTHING regardless of theoretical half life. U have to uderstand the physiologic mechanics of an IM injection. 2x wk is the absolute most frequent I use to inject anything. 1 x wk would be probly better. Less scar tissue but U would have a higher peak and lower low tho. Nothing is the absolute BEST way. There are tradeoffs w/ EVERY way.

Well…since I’m not a physician I’ll admit I don’t know it ALL. But common logic tells me it’s a helluva lot more complicated than 100% of a drug (regardless of supposed clinical halflife) is NOT gonna be released immediately and gone w/in 3.5 hours.

The fact the hormone in question is oil based is gonna dramatically extend the amt of time it physically takes for the drug to leach into the bloodstream. What I’m doing def is working for me. I get great results w/ 2x a week injections of liquid Dbol so I’m happy.

While your thought might apply to injectable dbol or not. Please do not infer that they apply across the boards to all injectables oils. Let me assure you the reason Tren Ace must be injected ED is because its half-life truly is less than 36 hours. Which is also to say three days after injection you will have less than 1/4 of the product still in you.

A few years ago I was on a cycle that included liquid D. However, it was from Germany, not Mexico. I really liked it a lot, and obtain very good results. I liked it better than the orals…and my appetite was on the same level of T-Rex.

[quote]sapasion wrote:
While your thought might apply to injectable dbol or not. Please do not infer that they apply across the boards to all injectables oils. Let me assure you the reason Tren Ace must be injected ED is because its half-life truly is less than 36 hours. Which is also to say three days after injection you will have less than 1/4 of the product still in you.[/quote]

While ur mathematics may be correct on the “3 day” stuff it is undeniable repeated injections into the same area are quickly going to significantly decrease the effects of the very drug ur trying to increase the blood levels of. A certain amt of scar tissue develops from EACH injection.

My advice would be focus more on training intensity and less on pharmacological knowledge. I can say this w/out reservation - it takes MUCH less drugs and traing frequency than is used by the avg trainee.

Who cares about scar tissue? Let me assure you I have more scar tissue from heavy sqauts and deadlifts than injections. Ask my ART chiropractor.

If you make a decision to gear-up you sure as shit better have proper pharmaceutical knowledge otherwise you have no business messing around with this kind of stuff.

No one says you can’t-not bust your ass in the gym; thats a must. Equally true however is having a genuine understanding of gear for safe and effective usage.

[quote]Dbol4Ever wrote:
While ur mathematics may be correct on the “3 day” stuff it is undeniable repeated injections into the same area are quickly going to significantly decrease the effects of the very drug ur trying to increase the blood levels of. A certain amt of scar tissue develops from EACH injection.

My advice would be focus more on training intensity and less on pharmacological knowledge. I can say this w/out reservation - it takes MUCH less drugs and traing frequency than is used by the avg trainee. [/quote]

You make absolutely no sense. Who said a damn thing about “repeated injections into the same area”?

There’s this little thing that most folks use called a “rotation”.

If you are going to play in this end of the pool - knowing what you are doing - and why - is way more important than you must realize, and telling people not to focus on “pharmacological” knowledge is just plain bad advice.

Like I stated earlier… what I’m doing is working for ME. < That’s all I’m worried about. If “rotation” of site injections/insulin/GH/ god knows what else and Ur not at the very least a ranking amatuer then Ur only kidding urself and F’in ur body up at the same time 4 absolutely NO reason.

To end this thread gone awry, I LOVE injectable Dbol. I’d take it anyday over oral. Do whatever works for U.

[quote]Dbol4Ever wrote:
To end this thread gone awry, I LOVE injectable Dbol. I’d take it anyday over oral. Do whatever works for U.[/quote]

You should have began and ended your posting in this thread with the abouve sentences.

I can only hope to God you are not dispensing your brand of “knowledge” elsewhere. I shudder to think what type of damage you would be doing to someone who knows no better than to listen to you.

Talk to me in ur 50’s when u look like Ken Waller does nowadays. BTW, are u nationally ranked competitor? an IFBB pro card holder…which one?

I just place much stock in steroids to be honest. I’ve gained way more naturally but am approaching an age and a strength level where they can be an assistance.

[quote]Dbol4Ever wrote:
Talk to me in ur 50’s when u look like Ken Waller does nowadays. BTW, are u nationally ranked competitor? an IFBB pro card holder…which one?[/quote]

Is 42 close enough? Sadly, I am a putrid 235lbs.@14% BF - in the throws of tax season. Your point being?

And what does being an IFBB pro have to do with anything? While I can count a number of them as business associates, they are not what I could call all that informed about the in’s and out’s of AAS.

And you propose to tell member of this particular forum what one should and should pay attention to? More specifically, you tell others not to get too caught up in the pharmacology of AAS?

Dude - let your previous post ring true…bring this to an end.

No one is faulting you for doing what works for you. Your problem is that you seem to think you know way way more than you have demonstrated.

Ur health ur choice. Bear in mind there are numerous examples of the long effects of poly-pharmacy and U can bet ur ass they couldn’t 1/4 they own wgt. for a single rep.

I feel dumber having read this.