Oral Turanabol Only Cycle

I did a 6 week OT only cycle once did not get any gyno or bloat,in fact the stuff was very powerfull, strentgh gain was very good and put on loads off muscle from it.

the only thing i did not like about it was:

The pump my muscle’s got so pumped when i trained that sometimes i just had to lie down because i could not move it was the most intense painfull pump that i’ve ever experienced.

Also it made me feel terrible while i was on it.

And when i stopped the cycle i noticed i was really weak for a few weaks,so if you are going to use this i recommend you have some clomid at hand.

the only good thing is that i’ve kept most off the gains from it.

i stopped using it cause off the pumps could’nt get through my workouts, I was only using 40mg a day.
This was my first cycle not touched anything since but might give primo ago next.

[quote]somerhimpson wrote:
I did a 6 week OT only cycle once did not get any gyno or bloat,in fact the stuff was very powerfull, strentgh gain was very good and put on loads off muscle from it.

the only thing i did not like about it was:

The pump my muscle’s got so pumped when i trained that sometimes i just had to lie down because i could not move it was the most intense painfull pump that i’ve ever experienced.

Also it made me feel terrible while i was on it.

And when i stopped the cycle i noticed i was really weak for a few weaks,so if you are going to use this i recommend you have some clomid at hand.

the only good thing is that i’ve kept most off the gains from it.[/quote]

What about 20mg/day over a longer period? I would like to give this a try and I’m willing to accept modest gains over a greater time frame especially in light of the side affects mentioned here.

lower dose over a longer period off time well be good

I reckon you start off with 5mg for fist week,10mg for second,15mg for third,20 mg for maybe 2 weeks then 15,10,5. That will be 8 weeks in total and you should see some quality gains from this, I saw gains from 10mg.

If one wanted to try a T-bol only cycle, and had access to Mexican pharmacies, what would they want to watch out for as far as fakes? What would be the cost of running one of these cycles (including anti-e’s and PCT)?

Thanks

[quote]Mr2Geez wrote:
If one wanted to try a T-bol only cycle, and had access to Mexican pharmacies, what would they want to watch out for as far as fakes? What would be the cost of running one of these cycles (including anti-e’s and PCT)?

Thanks[/quote]

If you find Tbol in Mexico, it’s fake. Sorry. The only Pharmaceutical Supply House that’s making it in tabs is BD, and they are Square, scored in the middle, and Have a B and D on them, they’re pink and come in a rip-opn packet, not a bottle.

THANKS!!

Are any of the online sellers of the BD tabs reputable? Or should I be trying a different route?

I got mine online.

I’m currently on day 3 of an OT-only cycle. I’m 44, 6’0 175 lb, 15% bf. This is my first cycle. I think I’ve made all the gains I can naturally and I’m not satisfied. I’m taking 30 mg of turanabol, 20 mg in the morning and 10 mg in the evening. I’m also taking Proviron as an anti-e, just in case.

The first thing I noticed is that I’m sweating a lot. Is OT supposed to be thermogenic?

I haven’t had any mad pumps yet. How many days until I notice results?

I’m doing German volume training. M-W-F chest, leg press, and rowing 10 sets of 10 reps. T-F shoulders, abs and biceps 10x10.

Comments anyone?

sabiya said
I’m 6’0 175 lb, 15% bf. This is my first cycle. I think I’ve made all the gains I can naturally and I’m not satisfied.

I would think that over,
no offense but you should put another 20/30 Lbs before you even touch anything

[quote]brunoG wrote:
sabiya said
I’m 6’0 175 lb, 15% bf. This is my first cycle. I think I’ve made all the gains I can naturally and I’m not satisfied.

I would think that over,
no offense but you should put another 20/30 Lbs before you even touch anything[/quote]

I tend to agree. I would go back through the articles on this site and really review your program. You mention working leg press, biceps, and shoulders as specific workouts. Your problem probably lies in your routine, not your natural limit.

I used to hate doing dead lifts, squats, or any bench not horizontal. They were weak points an I avoided them at all costs. But I was kidding myself. When I got honest with myself, and added serious compound lifing like deads, squats (not leg presses), and various angle rows and bench, my mass sky-rocketed. I went from 6’0 185 to 225lbs in 4 months and my only “supplement” was Grow! My arms actually got bigger when I quit training them specifically. Dips and chins will do wonders for upper arm size!

Also, German Volume training may be too much for your CNS to handle. Overtraining can inhibit progress as much as not training at all. I would drop down to a 5x5 or similar program and focus on just the major compound lifts. No smith machines, no leg presses, no curls. And give your body time to recover. I use a 2 day on, one day off regiment and my body responds very well to it. When I was younger I could train more often, but now, my body likes it’s recovery time, and my growth shows it.

Sablya give it about 1-2 weeks before it really kicks in you should be getting good pumps by then,

Also change your routine a bit if you want to get big do squats,deadlifts,standing shoulder presses,bench press,dips and chins,chins make you big i do 10x10 reps as warm up before work outs.

[quote]PhxCliff wrote:

I tend to agree. I would go back through the articles on this site and really review your program. You mention working leg press, biceps, and shoulders as specific workouts. Your problem probably lies in your routine, not your natural limit.
[/quote]

I would agree too, if that was all there was to the story. But I’ve been working out all my life, and tried many different workout and diet programs and I’ve never been able to make muscle gains. I’m serious. I’ve gotten stronger, to a point, but can barely put on 5 lbs of muscle. GVT has given me the best gains I’ve ever made, but even those are very small. My workout partner has gotten really big while I’ve stayed about the same. I know the program works, but not for me…

Hence my decision to make a small excursion into AAS.

I will change my program to give another day of rest on W. That’s good advice.

Can anyone private message me some good online pharmacies? I have been looking and have found a couple but Im still hesitant.

If you can fine a good UG lab that would be your best bet. That is were I get all my stuff. You just have to check them out with other people first. The guys that I get my stuff through rocks. Their stuff is much cheaper then buying BD. I have not yet taken the T-Bol yet. I am just in the stock up on gear right now making sure i get evey thing.

New to this page and was hoping for some advice. This thread has been helpful as I have been considering my first cycle and thought this particular AS was a good starting point. After reading it though, I haven’t answered the question about Nolva. I am undecided as to whether to take it or not, and if so, how. I am 23 yrs. 5’ 9" 198, 10%. Any advice that anybody has would be really appreciated (even though I’ll probably get both sides of the argument as a result of this) Thanks.

What does everyone think of doing 20 mg/day for 7 weeks, then evaluating? If the result was poor, wait a couple of months, then try 40 mg/day. If the 20 puts 6 or 7 lbs of lean-and-clean on, you’d save some $$$ — I’d do this 3 times per year. That’s 20 lbs. in 1 year, on a very mild anabolic.

Any input welcome and thanks guys!