Oral Tren with Test Prop Dosage

I understand the hepatoxicity of Oral Tren, so I ask that you hold off on the flame posts. I will be running conservative doses for short periods. This will be my fifth cycle. Previous cycles have been 8 week cycles of Test E/Dbol and Test E/Anadrol. No serious issues during those cycles and I enjoyed them. Ran my pct after every cycle and everything came back to normal operation (the boys). I’m not a vet but also not completely new to cycling.

My question is for experienced and/or educated answers. While running the Oral Tren, should I keep the test prop dosage low as I would do on a Tren Ace cycle?

Current plan is 2 on 2 off for 3 mini cycles.

Oral Tren 250 mcg week 1.
Oral Tren 500 mcg week 2.
150 mg Test P each week (50mg shot MWF).

I also have Caber and Exemestane on hand with proper dosing knowledge.

I plan on starting in 3 weeks and will keep updates. There is a large interest in results from what I’ve found on the web but minimal result pics/threads.

Thank you.

I have never done a methyltrienolone cycle or advised anyone on one. So you’re not getting a particularly great answer.

However, because with no other steroid would I reduce the testosterone propionate dose in this instance, I wouldn’t reduce it here either.

Where I would change this if I did it - and actually I’d be willing to as an experiment, I don’t think it’s necessarily a bad idea you have – would be that I’d frontload the testosterone propionate for sure, and personally I’d push it higher as well to at least double and probably quadruple, which would be 600 mg/week. Why not?

Just about every single time, and actually this is the first time ever that for such a short cycle I’d think differently and the same as you have here, I would keep the oral dose consistent throughout rather than have two different doses, one of which has to be non-optimal. However, I can definitely see the point of seeing how it goes with the MT at 250 mcg before trying the 500.

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
However, because with no other steroid would I reduce the testosterone propionate dose in this instance, I wouldn’t reduce it here either.

Where I would change this if I did it - and actually I’d be willing to as an experiment, I don’t think it’s necessarily a bad idea you have – would be that I’d frontload the testosterone propionate for sure, and personally I’d push it higher as well to at least double and probably quadruple, which would be 600 mg/week. Why not?

Just about every single time, and actually this is the first time ever that for such a short cycle I’d think differently and the same as you have here, I would keep the oral dose consistent throughout rather than have two different doses, one of which has to be non-optimal. However, I can definitely see the point of seeing how it goes with the MT at 250 mcg before trying the 500.[/quote]

Bill, thank you for your reply, I am honored. I have read quite a bit about running a lower dose of test when running tren and was wondering if that would apply here as well (with the oral version).

I will try the 250mcg first week and as you said, if it goes well I will keep it at 500mcg from there out. From the little I’ve found on this, it is a remarkable recomp agent albeit highly toxic.

Running lower testosterone with trenbolone is something I see as an option rather than any general necessity; somewhat of an exception is if someone just doesn’t like the feeling of having both at strong levels. But that’s usually not a real problem if any.