Oral Test Questions

[quote]dirtbag wrote:
I actually want to see people do this now. See if it works.[/quote]

All in good time.

The drops would work but not in the eye,that would be hellish.
a liquid suspension dropped under the tounge every 2-3 hours.
Perhaps at the end of a meal,because you should be eating every 2-3 hours no mater what anyways. This would also work well,maybe suspended in an alcohol free mouthwash and then dropped under the tounge to freshen up after meals?

What about snorting it? I thought thats why they called it test base.

[quote]Pretzel Logic wrote:
What about snorting it? I thought thats why they called it test base. [/quote]

its called test base because it has no ester attached to it, its just the base testosterone.

snorting is possible the molecule is small enough to pass nasaly.

[quote]Pretzel Logic wrote:
What about snorting it? I thought thats why they called it test base. [/quote]

Please lord tell me that is a joke!?

Hahahaaa!!

I am off to get myself some Bodenone flake and some dianabol resin… ;~)

Could you not suspend the test in to gum. And then chew it when working out or through the day. You could call it extra Test gum. The gum with a kick.

It was indeed a joke. Although a nasal spray might be a fairly effective delivery system. One of us dopes making it though would probably be somewhat crude and painful.

a company makes cyclodextrose sublingual tabs of test susp.

I realllly hope this shit doesnt make it into the highschool hallways. The only thing keeping kids like my little brother from juicing are fear of needles (and older brothers threatening to hurt them).

[quote]pavlovs vodka wrote:
I realllly hope this shit doesnt make it into the highschool hallways. The only thing keeping kids like my little brother from juicing are fear of needles (and older brothers threatening to hurt them).[/quote]

I think thats where education comes into play, what you think

have no idea why I didnt think of this but i did now

what about TESTOSTERONE UNDECANOATE,sorry for the caps I had to google for spelling.

[quote]MaddyD wrote:
pavlovs vodka wrote:
I realllly hope this shit doesnt make it into the highschool hallways. The only thing keeping kids like my little brother from juicing are fear of needles (and older brothers threatening to hurt them).

I think thats where education comes into play, what you think[/quote]

Oh I agree entirely but as someone who is only 5 years removed from highschool, I understand (and still posses to a degree) the “I know everything and will do what I want” syndrome.

[quote]pavlovs vodka wrote:
MaddyD wrote:
pavlovs vodka wrote:

I think thats where education comes into play, what you think

Oh I agree entirely but as someone who is only 5 years removed from highschool, I understand (and still posses to a degree) the “I know everything and will do what I want” syndrome.[/quote]

and I understand that as well,and you do make a great point.