Oral Test Questions

Ok I was in the gym last night. And some guys that do some really messed up cycles were picking my brain about Test Suspension.

First he was sourcing me. And I never give those out but I told him I would check into it.

I was impressed at his question cause this is one of those needlephobes and oral is the way to go. I say wow taking the big plunge are you? He said nope I am going to suck up the suspension and squirt it into my mouth. I was floored…

So I explained to him that a minor amount would get absorbed into the tiny blood vessels in your mouth but it would be a complete waste. I also explained about orals having that extra few atoms so it can pass through the liver and stay in the blood stream longer.

I am hoping I gave out the right advice as I have not been up on things as of late.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Tell him to try this:

Mely a jolly rancher candy and mix in some test suspension powder.

Tip out onto foil, greased with oil.

Once cool enough to handle, mould into desired shape.

Set in fridge.

Put in mouth - the buccal cavity will absorb some of the test. Quite a lot actually I think.

BBB[/quote]

Where did you get THAT idea BBB? :wink:

lol

I want to see if it works because…well for many reasons actually. lol

DG

I’m thinking we’ll get to see if that works pretty soon.

Don’t know what gave me that idea though ; )

Tell him to try this:

Set in fridge.

Put in mouth - the buccal cavity will absorb some of the test. Quite a lot actually I think.

BBB[/quote]

That sounds delicious. As long as it’s not the green ones lol

lol what a waste of test.

DB,you were part correct
I have been told that oil based products or products with esters attached would be absorbed through the mouth at about 10% or so.

A test base or TNE would be absorbed eaiser through the mouth, the reason for this,I really am not sure so I won’t say. But as long as its not suspended in oil the powder sitting in your cheek would be absorbed fine I guess.

I have no idea myself but I heard that if you take a strong powder, lets say ephedrine or test something that is god aweful bitter and mix it with sugar it makes it better, now go a step farther and mix it with a strong flavour of sugary candie like,I dont’t know a grape Jolly rancher or the like and you have yourself a bearable way to take your oral meds.
I should be trying this soon with some D’bol theory sounds solid.

oh BTW First post here wonderful site you guys have I will try and not clutter it up too much. just wanted to comment because I do love cooking.

Go Raiders!!!

Maddy

I thought it worked with the sugar as it is then similar to cyclodextrin technology.

As we know, sugar passes through the membrane of the mouth into the blood very easily. It is possible to use the sugar to shuttle drugs through, but AFAIK it is necessary to make each drug molecule attach to each sugar molecule.
I believe this is only possible without changing the actual molecules of the compounds chemistry by “placing” the drug molecule inside a sugar molecule, like a bowl or a cup. This then transports the molecule inside.

I read this many many years ago in RE: to sublingual PH’s. How much there is to it i really dont know - so it is interesting to see what the more knowledgebale posters think of it.

I doubt if the place where i read it still has it up in light of changes over the years.

:slight_smile:

[quote]Westclock wrote:

[/quote]

I will direct you here and let you come up with an assumption after reading :slight_smile:
Hudson's Guide: Testosterone Types and Delivery

[quote]MaddyD wrote:
Westclock wrote:

I will direct you here and let you come up with an assumption after reading :slight_smile:

[/quote]

Interesting…

Maybe someone should try a cycle of suspension powder and gummies. Let us know how it works out.

[quote]MaddyD wrote:
Westclock wrote:

[/quote]

Not saying it doesnt work, but it sure as hell doesnt work as well as injecting.

If I have a bottle of test Im not going to put it in gummy bears, Im going to put it in a syringe.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
MaddyD wrote:
Westclock wrote:

Not saying it doesnt work, but it sure as hell doesnt work as well as injecting.

If I have a bottle of test Im not going to put it in gummy bears, Im going to put it in a syringe.
[/quote]

agreed, but it does open up options.

Whats the problems with needles? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

[quote]Westclock wrote:
MaddyD wrote:
Westclock wrote:

[/quote]

You use powder not a bottle of test suspended in oil. It’s just another carrier. A terribly convenient carrier if you ask me. And considering how cheap hormone powder is, it would still be cheaper than buying pre-made stuff even if the absorbtion was half as good as injecting.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Westclock wrote:
MaddyD wrote:
Westclock wrote:

You use powder not a bottle of test suspended in oil. It’s just another carrier. A terribly convenient carrier if you ask me. And considering how cheap hormone powder is, it would still be cheaper than buying pre-made stuff even if the absorbtion was half as good as injecting.
[/quote]

not to mention if you pull out a needle in the gym you tend to raise a few eyebrows, but if you pull out a cherry candy no one is the wiser.

Whoops better keep my mouth shut before gyms start banning candy and gum at the gym :slight_smile:

[quote]MaddyD wrote:

not to mention if you pull out a needle in the gym you tend to raise a few eyebrows, but if you pull out a cherry candy no one is the wiser.

Whoops better keep my mouth shut before gyms start banning candy and gum at the gym :slight_smile:

[/quote]

Watermelon is clearly the best jolly rancher flavor. Cherry sucks!! :wink:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
MaddyD wrote:

Watermelon is clearly the best jolly rancher flavor. Cherry sucks!! ;)[/quote]

watermelon is my fave besides cherry (screw you and your cherry sux cherry is delish) :wink:

I like the blue ones as well

I actually want to see people do this now. See if it works.

Tell him to try this:

Set in fridge.

BBB[/quote]

that concept opens up loads of possibilities. what about eye drops, loads of capilleries there to absorb it. or perhaps putting it onto blotting paper and putting that under the tongue like a trip. isn’t the thinnest skin on the inner thigh, which is also where the femeral artery is, perhaps squirting it there would work.

IDK, and quite frankly i’m not goin to try