Oral T-Bol Advice

I just finished a 12 week cycle of Test e @ 500mg/week.
I bought oral tbol to run for 6 more weeks(without test- tbol only) which would mean my cycle will run total of 18 weeks.

I’m 22 years old 195 lbs with 9% body fat just looking to put a bit more size on.

I’ve been taking oral tbol for 3 days now but I have some acne on my shoulders and back - it’s not too bad but first time
I saw acne since I’m not really prone to acne. I have done a test cycle before and never got acne. I started seeing acne
around week 8 in the test cycle this time.

However, my question is… Should I use oral tbol only for 6 weeks or just start my pct with clomid and nolva?

I need to know asap so I can stop my use right now and start pct ! I can save the tbol for next cycle. But if it’s safe, I’d like to do it now! :stuck_out_tongue:

Stop using and save for next cycle.

Should I only run clomid for a month then? I can save the nolva for when I do tbol.

I have done 12 weeks of test and it’s been a week since my last injection.

Also, how can I retain my gains off the test cycle while I do clomid for pct ?
Should I take creatine (Big C by magnum ) ? What other supplements?

Thanks for the help, appreciate it

That’s me after pct and you can see I lost a little bit of strength.

[quote]KillerTris wrote:
Should I only run clomid for a month then? I can save the nolva for when I do tbol.

I have done 12 weeks of test and it’s been a week since my last injection.

Also, how can I retain my gains off the test cycle while I do clomid for pct ?
Should I take creatine (Big C by magnum ) ? What other supplements?

Thanks for the help, appreciate it [/quote]

Nah just kidding that’s not me and I didn’t lose much going on a TRT dose after cycle.

You won’t keep all your gains after pct. Creatine, whey, bcaa’s aren’t the answer but if you have them take them all. They won’t hurt.

You will lose gains unless you go on a TRT level dose rather than pct.

Did you per chance run an ai aromatase inhibiter such as arimidex / anastrozole or aromasin /exemestane? Please say you did. Clomid and nolva are serms.

I ran nolva one pill a day pretty much all throughout my cycle! And gonna do clomid for pct. what is TRT? And how do you take it

[quote]KillerTris wrote:
I ran nolva one pill a day pretty much all throughout my cycle! And gonna do clomid for pct. what is TRT? And how do you take it[/quote]

[quote]KillerTris wrote:
I ran nolva one pill a day pretty much all throughout my cycle! And gonna do clomid for pct. what is TRT? And how do you take it[/quote]

wut…

[quote]KillerTris wrote:

For one,Nolvadex is a SERM, and not an AI. You run AIs during your cycle and save SERMS for PCT.

TRT = Testosterone Replacement Therapy. LOL, its not some substance you take per se. Please tell me you understand what testosterone replacement therapy is…