Oral Steroids

i will be seeing a panel of doctors from endo’s to nephrologists, as so far no one can work out my issues, regardless of my estrogen problem i would still like advise and my questions answered if anyone has any exp.

simply stating i need a new doctor is not the most help

Ok genius, it looks like you have some underlying issues going on with your hormones, it’s probably wise to figure out what the hell is going on before attempting a cycle possibly causing further damage.

And your cycle is dog shit

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Ok genius, it looks like you have some underlying issues going on with your hormones, it’s probably wise to figure out what the hell is going on before attempting a cycle possibly causing further damage.

And your cycle is dog shit [/quote]

ya. You shouldn’t even consider fucking around with hormones at this stage

Wow the hostility thanks guys, newbie to roids looking for help and here you are.

I dont remembering saying i was going to be getting on a cycle before i find out whats wrong… What fucking retard would do that! I am getting myself fixed first, this is in prep for 6months time. Im trying to gather all my info first

I literally have no one to talk to about roids as the guy i get my stuff off sells it with out a word of advise, and i dont know where else to go.

But yea thanks for your info and help guys top notch

To be fair you didn’t say you were going to fix your issues before cycling. Whatever happens there is going to be a huge factor in how you go forward. In the meantime go get fixed, look for injectables, then come back.

You can keep asking your question until someone that doesn’t know anything will come along and build a shitty cycle for you with orals, or you can listen to the guys that know their shit.

First off you never said anything about when your starting your cycle or figuring out what’s wrong first, so that’s your fault. We’re not mind readers

If you’ve done proper research, if you even have, you’d know oral only cycles are no good.

You getting your pantys in a twist because know one agrees with your proposal isn’t helping you either.

[quote]KountKoma wrote:

You can keep asking your question until someone that doesn’t know anything will come along and build a shitty cycle for you with orals, or you can listen to the guys that know their shit. [/quote]

It’s always the case when members get the advice they need, rather than the advice they want. How could anyone possibly give you advice on a cycle when doctors don’t even know what the hell is wrong with you?

raaarrr well done for not reading my mind and being able to psychically sense my intentions! You guys are super lame

i thought it would be obvious i would get myself fixed first, once again what retard would mess with orals when there not healthy!

is no one allowed to ask questions in prep for down the track…?

all i wanted was some advise and exp, i already know i have to get myself fixed! if you guys didnt just assume things and mabye ask oh hey are you stupid and going to do this before you get fixed… or you could offer advise on my questions and not jump on my state of health. but yes next time i will spell it out for you

how can no one agree to my proposal when no ones given me any answers at all?

once again im wanting to know if orals would help me because im not trying to get huge i simply want to up regulate my androgen receptors and work on my weak spots!

so can anyone offer advise on my questions, or just keep talking shit about my health and il leave you be.

thanks for the help guys, sincerely someone who wanted help

Oh now WERE the assholes

Besides your dumb enough to ask if orals only are good so makes sense that you wouldn’t fix yourself first

Your dumb enough to say “I don’t want to get too huge” (trust me you won’t)

No one has agreed to your shitty cycle idea because, guess what? Just like I said its dog shit idea and like I said before again, if you did your research you’d know why

And now you have the nerve to make us out to be the assholes because YOU assume we can read your mind, again your fault.

a simple no, oral’s will not help up regulate your androgen receptors would work :slight_smile:
and like it states in my post first, there are so many conflicting reports i wanted peoples experience. because if i went on my research i would be left with no idea like i am.

and yes the reason i am dumb enough to say i dont want to get huge is because once again im not looking to put on size how many fucking times do you want me to tell you? I WANT TO UP REGULATE MY ANDROGEN RECEPTORS

i have spent the last year researching my health problems and even going over the top of my gp’s and endo’s head with info. and still no one can work it out my endo has even called my problem after my name because not once have they come across it. now im seeing a gp who has been helping people with hormone problems for 40+ years and in his last ditch effort i am on test cream to up regulate my receptors.

i dont want to be on test cream, i didnt want to ever do steroids but to help what my doctor thinks is the right way to go about things i thought i would take some initiative to help further as he said it wouldnt be a bad idea to seek help! and since im not in america. my best bet is to ask questions on forums… you think i want to seek the help of randoms? this is my last resort!

and instead you roast me because you assume im looking to cheap out and do orals for gains, or im retarded and would do orals whilest not having the ok from my doctor.

yeah your health is probably going to get worse…

Any doctor that would ok you to use oral steroids especially with blood pressure issues and having estrogen/bloating problems is a complete idiot. I doubt you have some mystery problem…

mystery enough for you? if not i would be delighted to here your answer because it seems no one else can give me one!

[quote]paulos92 wrote:
a simple no, oral’s will not help up regulate your androgen receptors would work :slight_smile:
and like it states in my post first, there are so many conflicting reports i wanted peoples experience. because if i went on my research i would be left with no idea like i am.

and yes the reason i am dumb enough to say i dont want to get huge is because once again im not looking to put on size how many fucking times do you want me to tell you? I WANT TO UP REGULATE MY ANDROGEN RECEPTORS

i have spent the last year researching my health problems and even going over the top of my gp’s and endo’s head with info. and still no one can work it out my endo has even called my problem after my name because not once have they come across it. now im seeing a gp who has been helping people with hormone problems for 40+ years and in his last ditch effort i am on test cream to up regulate my receptors.

i dont want to be on test cream, i didnt want to ever do steroids but to help what my doctor thinks is the right way to go about things i thought i would take some initiative to help further as he said it wouldnt be a bad idea to seek help! and since im not in america. my best bet is to ask questions on forums… you think i want to seek the help of randoms? this is my last resort!

and instead you roast me because you assume im looking to cheap out and do orals for gains, or im retarded and would do orals whilest not having the ok from my doctor. [/quote]

the only thing that i can think of that will increase androgen receptor density is L Carnitine L-tartrate. but it’s likely to be a temporary fix…

Google it.

skimmed through that thread and saw your last post where your doc has you on test cream to upregulate androgen receptors so when you come off your body will demand more test. That sounds like a load of shit to me. No one should start trt if they don’t plan to be on it for the rest of their life. You should listen to ks man and do what he says.

He knows his shit. And do NOT take nolvadex by itself, i believe he told you this about 5 times, literally. Just keep up with the bloodwork and you’ll find something, these things are tricky sometimes and it sounds like your country doesn’t have the best doctors, either that or you need to do more research before just going to any doctor.

Your body temps are horrible as ks man said. You should focus on your thyroid. If that thing is fucked up then it’s gonna fuck up basically everything else in your body. It’s very important.

On the tnation steroid forums, everyone is a dumbass until proven otherwise. Your case may be different but you still did not do your research, therefore you default back to dumbass status. Nothing to be offended about to be honest; you have plenty of company.

Don’t do your oral only idea (might get huge by accident)
Seek a better doctor (yours does not seem very intelligent)
Ksman gave you good advice (he’s a pretty smart fella)

i have been listening to ks man, im supporting my thyroid as best i can, my waking temp is usually around 36.5 these days im guessing i could have been sick when i first checked.

i have seen now as of last week 6 different GP’s and in my state we have only 6 endo’s so i have sent out an email seeing who can help.
this is why currently im relying on a guy who has helped many of my family members and friends, although i dont know if there is more to his approach then just trying to up-regulate my receptors. considering the tiny dose of test cream im taking it wont be enough to shut down my natural test, plus i have arimidex, clomid, nolvadex, Icariin( it actually works, made my test go from 500ish to 650) but it also aromatizes.

and as far as my research went up-regulating androgen receptors can be done by taking test cream or any steroids, i have a link to pubmed but i wont post it as i notice this forum doesnt like links.

i also have another link which shows high estrogen over a long time does increase blood pressure
"EAST LANSING, Mich. ? While recent studies have shown long-term exposure to estrogen can be a danger to women ? overturning physicians? long-held beliefs that the hormone was good for their patients? hearts ? the process by which estrogen induces high blood pressure was unclear.

In a new study, Michigan State University researchers found long-term estrogen exposure generates excessive levels of the compound superoxide, which causes stress in the body. The buildup of this compound occurs in an area of the brain that is crucial to regulating blood pressure, suggesting that the estrogen-induced buildup causes increased blood pressure.

Findings indicated that the anti-oxidant resveratrol reverses the increase in both superoxide and blood pressure.

also i found out the stuff i was looking at was tren 13 maxx, or 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2 5(10)-diene-17-one

and yes i will accept i am a dumbass on this forum so if we can move past that but still treat me as such so when i ask questions people can answer them rather then be little me some more that would be good.

thanks guys

you were a dumbass for suggesting steroids as a cure to your condition, but good for you for talking to KSman and trying to get your health in order.

Good luck man

how much reading have you done on these forums, aside from reading what gets posted on your own threads? Why not use the search function a little bit? Reading the conversations people have already had on these topics can be useful, and you won’t have to ask questions that have been answered over and over and over again.

Example: search for ‘oral only cycle’. If you had done this before starting a new topic here, you would have seen the prevalent opinion on the subject, which is, clearly: don’t do it. It’s just proper forum etiquette to do your research first, then ask questions. If you come in here with a question that hasn’t been answered 600 times, you’ll get a more favorable response.

Best of luck.