Oral Only Cycle

ya 155

[quote]jthrilla wrote:
trojanman wrote:
no advice.
for 1 your a lucky bastard living in the uk. you can get gear all the time and not worry much

for 2 you never run an all oral cycle

for 3 if you go ahead and run an all oral cycle you will noticed you wasted money because you wont keep those gains.

for 4 injections are good and dont hurt.

HAHAHAH Ya you gotta get your info straight buddy…
this whole thing about never running an all oral cycle and
it being a waste of money cause you lose all your gains is TOTAL BS…

i just finised an all oral cycle of DBOL & WINNY…

Week 1: winny 50 mg ED and 25 mg of Dbol ED
Week 2- 6: winny 50 mg ED and 50 mg Dbol ED
Week 6-9: 20 mg nolvadex ED
complete 9 week cycle was run with 1000mg of milk thistle

i started off at around 155lb, ended the at week 6 at 175lb and iv been done with the cycle and pct for almost 3 weeks now and I HAVENT LOST ANYTHING!!!

so that bs about losing everything on a all oral cycle can suck my nuts… get your shit straight first before you start posting bs like this…

I loved the gains i got from it, the pumps were amazing, the energy was off the charts as well as the strength increase!!![/quote]

Yeah, talk to me after you’ve actually had a little experience and put on some real weight. You started at 155?? Are you a midget?

-M

hes banned because of some bullshit stunts in another thread.

I like how this thread was resurrected for no reason. And now I do the same.

I don’t think he’s going to answer, since this thread is 8 years old, lol.

And to answer your question, take them whenever. timing really doesn’t matter at all.

1 Like

You mutha fuckas tricked me…i thought this was new. Damn it

Don’t take this^^^advise OP. Never advise someone to take an oral only cycle. This would shut down natty test. yes completely. No test in your system=no good!!. Google what that would be like. I don’t have the time to type all the negative shit he would go thru having no test but believe me, its bad!. Test as a base for all/any cycle, if you enjoy being a man, that is. If your afraid to inject OP, get over it or realize AAS are not for you.

oral only cycle??? LOL.

1 Like

@yakuza listen man I hate needles but there is no reason to smash your lipid values by doing oral only cycled. I’m not so concerned with liver values as I have seen some amazing regeneration in people. Just come to the conclusion that I had years ago if you wanna be above average you gotta pin.

Then why take them at all.

I’ve done an oral only dianabol cycle years ago. Don’t. Big mistake. 6 weeks with nolvadex after tapering etc. Didn’t work out well. You’'ll lose most if not all of your gains. What I did and worked for me tho is lift 3 or 4 times a week balls out, have 10 mg dianabols pre workout and 10 mg after. Stayed clean during non lifting days. Did this for months on end. It worked nicely. No issues with my liver values (had them tested every 2 months). No problems at all. Some will give me shit but I had no problems with this approach. Having said that, find a trustworthy doc and get tested every now and so often. take a month off the dbols every couple of months and repeat. This is what I did for nearly 2 years when I used to lift. That or as others said do things properly.

I think you got the point.