Oral Only Cycle

[quote]brunoG wrote:
I would agree with InCorporeSano,
ramping up with Turin is a waste.
Start with 50 or 60 mg of OT and stay with it for 6 weeks…drink a lot of water. Nolva for two weeks after…
[/quote]

Bruno: Are you advocating a Nolva only PCT for a Turin cycle? Be specific, explain your reasoning…

2 weeks of Nolva does the job. You can go three if you like. As Bushy said no need to use Clomid unless you enjoy crying while watching Lifetime channel.

I have never used toremefine, but if you are adding Dianabol to the mix that might be the way to go. Bushy would know more about this.

[quote]brunoG wrote:
I would agree with InCorporeSano,
ramping up with Turin is a waste.
Start with 50 or 60 mg of OT and stay with it for 6 weeks. I am thinking that adding 10mg of Dianabol would produce better results and still be very safe. You would need some AE while usind Dianabol,

(it’s a very low dose but just in case) and be aware that this could cause some hair loss so you could use some Minoxidil/Rogain (you can use proscar/propecia but that might interfere with your gains). Use milk thistle and NAC while on and drink a lot of water. Nolva for two weeks after.
Another interesting combo would be OT and MAG-10 but I don’t know if anyone has ever tried it.
[/quote]

I am on the 4 week of ot and var with 45 min of cardio(eliptical) so far gaing 5 pounds of muscle while burning fat and diet I am loving it.My intake of water has increase at least 90% more.will take nolva at 20 ed for two weeks.I am trying my first paper cycle from my friend the Cat.

[quote]juice20jd wrote:
w8dawg wrote:
Blacksnake wrote:

Have you ever felt totally naked and helpless? See yourself standing in front of a “Company Doctor” checking your body for injection sites and having to draw blood for a steroid test, one you can’t refuse (and your career, and the people you support depend upon to exist!!) For the egocentric “doubting thomases” out there, be advised it can and does happen in the real world

If one can’t have empathy for such a situation, they are “Pin-Heads” in more ways than one!..

First of all anyone who works someplace where they actually stand you in front of a doctor naked looking for injection marks is an idiot. No job could be that great that it is worth that type of violation of your rights.

Secondly if they are testing you for steroid use it will show up taking orals the same as injectibles.

Third bottom line is orals are more dangerous and less effective regardless of anyones bullshit excuses for being afraid to stick a needle in there self.

i agree with the first two comments.

the third…not so much.

a tylenol is probably more liver toxic than a handful of d-bols, and you can easily experience just as nasty and even worse side effects from use of injectables.

given proper planning, careful consideration of the AAS used, diet, training and so on…an oral stack can easily meet or exceed some individual’s goals. IT IS NOT IDEAL…but it can, and does work.

the commonplace ridicule of all oral stacks is valid to a degree…but on the flip side, it’s also a grandfathered opinion.

[/quote]

RITE On ! RITE ON!..

Here’s a summary of the research done by East German scientists on OT. Since better drugs for PCT are now available, the best course (IMO)would be to read the research, make intelligent and safe choices, and go from there.

All the best, HH.

My personal experience on a dianabol oral only cycle.

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1167034&pageNo=0#1167864

Just my 2 cents,
Bicep_craze

bicepscraze
You should have used arimidex during your cycle. Nolva is not the best choice if Dianabol is used alone. Your experience is exactly why I suggested 50-60mg OT with only 10mg of Dbol added.

You would get dry gains from OT and a bit of help from a small dose of Dbol, pumps, sense of well being etc. (BTW I have not tried this combo it’s just a theory)

yep, i agree. But nxt time im planning on a cycle iill make sure I make a proper one.

N.B: Dunno whats happening but recently I gained a lot of muscle fast…im 86kgs right now, yeah I gained some fat but strength is way up and am training a lot harder than I used to. The Chest size has increased and is noticable. Also bench is slowly getting better. The irony is that im pre-exhausting the muscles and I almost have the strength then when i were on taking 50mg of dianabols. Libido is WAY UP. The strange thing is that I’m all natural at the moment just taking an occasional pill or two of ephedrine and some creatine. Also cardiovascular healt has increased significantly and even got a little taller!! It’s Crazy!!!

bicep_scraze wrote
…even got a little taller!

How old are you???

Well, I thought I would mention that I’ve just completed a cycle of RC’s paper A-Bombs stacked with Stanozolol, and am pleased with the results so far. I’ve gained 8kg (that’s 17.6 lbs) within 4 weeks, my strength is way up from where I started, and the mass gained is solid with hardly any sense of excess water retention at all.

I don’t think I’ll be pissing out the muscle tissue that has been built. My muscles feel firm and hard, without any puffiness or bloat. I’ve been training hard and eating like a motherfucker, and have never experienced such rapid gains before.

Here were my dosages:
25mg Anadrol ED and 30mg Winstrol ED for the first week.
50mg Anadrol ED and 30mg Winstrol ED for the subsequent 3 weeks.

I did try 100mg Anadrol initially, but an injury and very high bp from that dosage forced me to abort the cycle, recover and try again later within 2 weeks, at a lowered dose.

All in all, I’d say it was a good experience, but personally I don’t think I’ll be using Anadrol again. The minor side effects such as pimples on the back were okay and easy to stand, but I didn’t like the fact that it gave me hypertension, excessive stomach gas and generally a weird, sluggish, ill feeling while I was on it.

I can usually run up a flight of stairs easily, but on the Drol, I’d have to walk up slowly and feel buggered when I reached the top. I’d feel like crap all day, but have magnificent workouts in the evening. That was the only time I really felt good during the cycle, during the peak of the workout and feeling the pump afterwards.

Now it’s time for me to do my PCT. See y’all later…

JohhnyBlaze

[quote]JohnnyBlaze wrote:
Well, I thought I would mention that I’ve just completed a cycle of RC’s paper A-Bombs stacked with Stanozolol, and am pleased with the results so far. I’ve gained 8kg (that’s 17.6 lbs) within 4 weeks, my strength is way up from where I started, and the mass gained is solid with hardly any sense of excess water retention at all.

I don’t think I’ll be pissing out the muscle tissue that has been built. My muscles feel firm and hard, without any puffiness or bloat. I’ve been training hard and eating like a motherfucker, and have never experienced such rapid gains before.

Here were my dosages:
25mg Anadrol ED and 30mg Winstrol ED for the first week.
50mg Anadrol ED and 30mg Winstrol ED for the subsequent 3 weeks.

I did try 100mg Anadrol initially, but an injury and very high bp from that dosage forced me to abort the cycle, recover and try again later within 2 weeks, at a lowered dose.

All in all, I’d say it was a good experience, but personally I don’t think I’ll be using Anadrol again. The minor side effects such as pimples on the back were okay and easy to stand, but I didn’t like the fact that it gave me hypertension, excessive stomach gas and generally a weird, sluggish, ill feeling while I was on it.

I can usually run up a flight of stairs easily, but on the Drol, I’d have to walk up slowly and feel buggered when I reached the top. I’d feel like crap all day, but have magnificent workouts in the evening. That was the only time I really felt good during the cycle, during the peak of the workout and feeling the pump afterwards.

JohhnyBlaze [/quote]

Try T-Bol next time. Its pretty much the Holy Grail of orals, IMO. All good and very little bad.

[quote]JohnnyBlaze wrote:
Well, I thought I would mention that I’ve just completed a cycle of RC’s paper A-Bombs…All in all, I’d say it was a good experience, but personally I don’t think I’ll be using Anadrol again. The minor side effects such as pimples on the back were okay and easy to stand, but I didn’t like the fact that it gave me hypertension, excessive stomach gas and generally a weird, sluggish, ill feeling while I was on…

JohhnyBlaze [/quote]

Interesting, I’ve heard nothing but “I love A-Bombs” reports until now…Just goes to prove that we all react differently to specific compounds, despite the hype…Thankx’ for the input, J.B…

Oh Buddy

Not all steroids are the same, give us some info on why you want to go on a 6 week cycle and what are your goals. Then you will probably get some decent advice (hopefully)

If its your first time for fuck sake stay away from the Anabol

I just ordered a 8 week cycle of dianabol and iv never takin any steroids at all so i dont really know exactly how i need to take them and what i need to take them with although iv read a shit load about them i keep coming up with different answers! and it keeps throwing me in different directions…

all i know is that right now i weigh 170 pnds and i would really like to keep as much of the mass that i can, in the safest way possible! it doesnt matter to me if i have to inject other steroids i just need to know what steriods! can anyone help me out??

[quote]Dr.MoJo wrote:
I just ordered a 8 week cycle of dianabol and iv never takin any steroids at all so i dont really know exactly how i need to take them and what i need to take them with although iv read a shit load about them i keep coming up with different answers! and it keeps throwing me in different directions…

all i know is that right now i weigh 170 pnds and i would really like to keep as much of the mass that i can, in the safest way possible! it doesnt matter to me if i have to inject other steroids i just need to know what steriods! can anyone help me out??[/quote]

You can’t even figure out how to post properly! What makes you think you are ready for steroids?

If you read any two given articles on dianabol and its usage, I can promise you would know exactly how it should be dosed and its method of delivery (oral, IM, SubQ, etc.)

Simply put, you are not ready for steroids.

In addition to that, you are an asshole for hijacking yet another thread.

World

[quote]World1187 wrote:
If you read any two given articles on dianabol and its usage, I can promise you would know exactly how it should be dosed and its method of delivery (oral, IM, SubQ, etc.)

Simply put, you are not ready for steroids.

In addition to that, you are an asshole for hijacking yet another thread.

World[/quote]

agreed

[quote]trojanman wrote:
no advice.
for 1 your a lucky bastard living in the uk. you can get gear all the time and not worry much

for 2 you never run an all oral cycle

for 3 if you go ahead and run an all oral cycle you will noticed you wasted money because you wont keep those gains.

for 4 injections are good and dont hurt.
[/quote]

HAHAHAH Ya you gotta get your info straight buddy…
this whole thing about never running an all oral cycle and
it being a waste of money cause you lose all your gains is TOTAL BS…

i just finised an all oral cycle of DBOL & WINNY…

Week 1: winny 50 mg ED and 25 mg of Dbol ED
Week 2- 6: winny 50 mg ED and 50 mg Dbol ED
Week 6-9: 20 mg nolvadex ED
complete 9 week cycle was run with 1000mg of milk thistle

i started off at around 155lb, ended the at week 6 at 175lb and iv been done with the cycle and pct for almost 3 weeks now and I HAVENT LOST ANYTHING!!!

so that bs about losing everything on a all oral cycle can suck my nuts… get your shit straight first before you start posting bs like this…

I loved the gains i got from it, the pumps were amazing, the energy was off the charts as well as the strength increase!!!

[quote]jthrilla wrote:
i started off at around 155lb, ended the at week 6 at 175lb and iv been done with the cycle and pct for almost 3 weeks now and I HAVENT LOST ANYTHING!!!
[/quote]

155…