T Nation

Oral-Only Cycle

I am considering starting my first cycle. I am trying to absorb as much info as possible on these substances before I do. As I understand it, oral-only cycles are usually mocked because they can’t be used for long periods of time without severe health risks. I seem to have really great genetics and I make gains of leaps and bounds even on 2-week MAG-10 cycles. Maybe I have low natural test. Therefore, I would be willing to do compromise out-of-this-world gains for a 4-week cycle of orals. As I understand it, 4 weeks is the safest amount of time to be on orals. I do not have a phobia of needles whatsoever, in fact I seem to like them too much, and I think injectables could get me dangerously hooked on these products. As of right now, I know that I am in need of Dianabol, HCG, Clomid, and Nolvadex. I was thinking of stacking the Dianabol with something else, and I have heard that Primobolan is available in oral form. Any other orals that would provide a good synergistic effect? This is a first cycle and I barely break 180 lbs, so I am going to start at about a 25mg dosage of Dianabol. What dosages would you guys recommend for the others? I am still learning about what to do when coming off a cycle, and could use some help with the “timing” of these drugs. I was one of the lucky few who ordered a 12-pack of MAG-10 Legacy, so I am curious if that would also help me retain gains immediately post-cycle. I am sorry I do not have a cut-and-dry plan posted, and I hope this doesn’t appear newbie-ish. However, no-one on this site has posted a sample oral-only beginner cycle, probably because everyone does injectables. I don’t want to turn into a science experiment, and although I am still learning and will not begin the cycle until I am finished, I could use some guidance. I need a strong enough cycle that I will show good results in 4 weeks, but I need a safe one as well. Hard to do with orals I know. Thanks.

The danger of orals are not as pronounced as many would have you believe. Alcohol is much more liver toxic then steroids, yet alcoholices drink large amounts of alcohol on a daily basis for many years before developing irreversable liver damage. So I wouldn’t worry about 4 weeks of oral steroids.

I advise you stack your class ones with your class 2s, and use proviron as your dht component; here s your choices:

Class 1s

Anavar
Primo

DHT
Proviron

Class 2s

Winstrol
Dianabol
Anadrol
Halotesten

These are the basics

I personally would use:

50 mg/ day of anavar or primo

50mg / day of proviron

75 mg/ day of winstrol

25mg/ day of dbol

or use anadrol instead of winstrol and dbol.

Don’t bother with Halo.

Also the use of letrozole is prefered, if not then arimidex and if not, then nolva.

Now take these dosages, and devide them by 1/3 or 1/2 and it should be o.k for you, for a first cycle.

Wow. That is alot more help than I was expecting to receive. Thanks alot man. By the way, it was your avatar that inspired me to try the juice, because it looks like me with about another 15 lbs of muscle.

Also, I still need to come off the cycle with HCG correct? Or can I use MAG-10 instead, I wonder? With the cycle you laid out, are all steroids taken simultaneously for all 4 weeks or is there a special way I should time it? I know dbol is best taken when you are already past the first few weeks of a cycle, but since this is a 4-weeker, I’ll pass.

15 lbs would make you 195, no? P22 was 225 or so last time he posted pics. What are you at now P22?

Yeah, I’m only about 5’7 though, and it was just a rough estimate, hehe.

[quote]Wideguy wrote:
15 lbs would make you 195, no? P22 was 225 or so last time he posted pics. What are you at now P22?[/quote]

Weight is a very deceiving thing. In that pick I am about 215 and around 4% bf or something. Right now, after being off for about 4 months and not training for about two, I am 215 but not as lean. I just began training for this year’s competitions - my goal is 225 on stage for June.

[quote]RocketZ28 wrote:
Also, I still need to come off the cycle with HCG correct? Or can I use MAG-10 instead, I wonder? With the cycle you laid out, are all steroids taken simultaneously for all 4 weeks or is there a special way I should time it? I know dbol is best taken when you are already past the first few weeks of a cycle, but since this is a 4-weeker, I’ll pass.[/quote]

All steroids I laid out are taken together, since they will work better together then seperately.

HCG won’t be needed on this cycle, as 4 weeks is not long enough to cause too much testicular atrophy.

MAG-10 may be suppressive to the htpa and so it would not be a good idea to use it for post- cycle therapy.

I don’t believe I have enough cash for Primo, Anavar, or Proviron. Guy at my gym is experienced with AAS, and he wants me to do 30 mg Dianabol/day and 50mg Winstrol/day. I will use Nolvadex as an anti-E and Clomid for PCT apparently. He was very surprised to hear that I didn’t plan on using Clomid…if he insists that I use it, I may just keep it for a future cycle, as you guys seem to believe it isn’t necessary for a 4-weeker. Dbol and Winny are both class IIs, so there would be no class I in this cycle for the synergizing effect. Are these dosages okay and will I still make good gains, all other factors optimal?

Before anyone replies, the cycle I mentioned in the above post was bashed on another message board. People said I would lose all my gains and that using 2 17AAs was too dangerous. The guy I talk to swears by it. People suggested I eliminate the Winny and use a transdermal test base, but I hear it is expensive and I don’t think I can get it. How about a cycle of 1-T and 4-AD along with this AAS cycle to help retain gains? After the AAS cycle ended, the 1-T and 4-AD would be kept going for a few weeks, and I would also start using creatine. I can’t imagine I would lose my gains this way. Truth be told, however, I may stop getting knocked around by board members on different websites and just go with the one P22 recommended, expensive as it may be.

Yes, or break down, get your self some tren pellets and add that instead.

Unfortunately many sellers at gyms have rediculously high prices. Also I recomend if using an armatizable product such as dbol that you use femara - especially for those short cycles as it will reduce the need for clomid post cycle. -femara is easy to find just check out some research sites.

P-22

how 'bout Oral Turanabol? would that be a good replacement for Anavor or Primo? i know it’s a hell of a lot cheaper…

I have never used this drug, nor have I read much on it