Oral Only Cycle

[quote]MikeManos wrote:
Perhaps you didn’t understand my previous statement, sailor man. So at the risk of being misquoted, allow me further clarify: I was specifically talking about Wheeler’s first cycle, which is why I made the statement about the minimal dose being so effective. Clearly, he and every other pro take a lot more than that to get to the top, that’s a given.

And I clearly understand that, just as the pros are gifted with the amounts of gear that they can take, for years on end, many are also “over responders” to smaller amounts of it. An average mere mortal most likely wouldn’t respond to a smaller dose nearly as well…you can’t likewise ignore that variable of the equation. (See, no Google required.)

And please kindly point out where I personally advocated in this thread that oral only cycles are so good and recommended? I can’t deny that many may get something from them, but I made no such remark, and in case that’s not clear enough I should also point out that I emphatically stated that the poster’s proposed oral cycle is not worth the lipid damage it would inflict (in my humble Muscle & Fiction opinion).

But alas, I’m not here to ridicule or get into another flaming forum exchange, as we are getting away from point of this thread. I just offered my observation as to what I’ve seen my bud use, and wished the poster well with whatever course he chose. That’s all you can do in the end anyway, and hope that whatever happens people first exercise caution and play it safe.

So with that said, merry Xmas to you and everyone else on this site. :)[/quote]

First off Sailor Man, touche’

No I didnt have a problem with anything else you said in your original post man. It was just the blanket statement that most top pro’s would grow like weeds on orals only. Thats the only thing i quoted or commented about originally. I should have been a little more specific as I agree with you that one can have minimal gains on orals only but not a good idea or the best way to go about it.

Merry Christmas to you and yours