Oral Liquid Anavar, Advice

Im going to pick it up tonight so i dont know the labname but its from a legit source in texas. 2 days shipping to me. anyone ran liquid before? post results or things to look for? Is it a good idea to run this with HCG? Thanks for any input

Brand name? What are you talking about?

Your source bought oxandralone powder and dissolved it in some alcohol. There is no brand name.

What does liquid have to do with user response? The quality of the raw powder is what matters, not the carrier; liquid or pill.

I don’t even know how to answer that last question without first asking you at least 5 other questions so I’ll just leave it alone.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

I don’t even know how to answer that last question without first asking you at least 5 other questions so I’ll just leave it alone.

[/quote]

Oh yea Bonez, I could do it in 3.5 questions.

= )

11, your avatar is my new background.

She is heaven man! :wink:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

Your source bought oxandralone powder and dissolved it in some alcohol. There is no brand name.

What does liquid have to do with user response? The quality of the raw powder is what matters, not the carrier; liquid or pill.

[/quote]
anavaline 50, a peg solution 50mgs oxandralone

Yea I know JJ, her name is Oksana Grishina, she’s an IFBB pro

[quote]blue27 wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:

anavaline 50, a peg solution 50mgs oxandralone
[/quote]

0o0o PEG even yummierr

are there home test kits? for quality ?yeah a lil bitter, and warm but…