Oral Dosing of Unestered Steroids

I read a study:

European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 16, Number 5, 345-349, DOI: 10.1007/BF00605634

In which it was found that oral dosing of unesterified testosterone crystals produced a significant and reproducible rise in serum T levels.

Does this mean that other steroids could potentially be signigicantly orally bioavailable when ester free? I know injection is always the superior route of administration, but there is a limit to how much you can inject, and oral dosing is much more convienient. Plus, I’m not a huge fan of using traditional oral steroids. As much as I love the effectiveness, I really don’t like putting my liver at risk, so I’m considering all other options.

Also, if one were able to get unestered versions of common hormones, such as nandrolone, trenbolone, primobolan etc. and one wanted to make an ester free injectible, is it possible to do this in oil? I have heard of oil based TNE so I am wondering if its possible to make other unestered oil based injectables too.

I was actually given a test suspension pill at my last meet. It was like 500mg prop, 500mg test with no ester, according to the guy. (who I am good friends with)

They just put straight powder in a capsule.

It gets in and out fast, is undetectable within a few hours (he knows people who use it in tested divisions to beat the test.)

In about 20-30 minutes I had some wicked focus and aggression.

Thats really interesting. Testosterone in a pill. I wonder how bio-available the prop in the pill is? If you had some cheap hormone powders it would be worth trying it out with other gear.

I have no clue… I mean if it really had that much shit in it, then probably not very bio-available at all.

I will definitely use those again at my next meet, except before very lift next time.

I have never felt that pissed off at the world, I grinded a deadlift out for probably 8 seconds and just wouldn’t fucking give up I was so amped up…also, for added emphasis, I missed my second attempt, then on my third called for 25lbs heavier, and got it…

Well lets say it was ten percent, which is probably quite optimistic, 100mg is a pretty hefty dose, and considering its oral, pretty impressive. I can understand the purist perspective thinking its a waste of gear, since you can make a shitload of injectables with the amount needed to get a reasonable oral dose over any length of time. To be honest though, something like raw test is so fucking cheap for a kilo i still think it would be worth doing. With the more expensive hormones, it could be a waste, but then again a small run wouldnt hurt too much.

Fuck it if I had some of those test pills I’d pop one every morning to get out of bed. That always calls for focus and agression lol.

I don’t know how it would work with anything else. If I ever find a powder supplier though, I will be throwing some raw test base into capsules.

and I only have 3 more of them :frowning:

So I have to save them till the next meet… or until I find more

My guess is that the test suspension pill was a stimulant.

[quote]Lover95 wrote:
My guess is that the test suspension pill was a stimulant. [/quote]

Considered that. Thought it may have been adderall put into a different capsule or something.

I opened it up though, and seems consistent with what he said. Looks like test powder, and I trust this guy.

If possible I will get my hands on a powder supplier, and make a few capsules of my own and see if it actually works.

I was skeptical, and still am to a degree, but if Massivegun’s study is correct then I guess it could be true…

I got the shit for free so whatever.

Poorly absorbed and thus costly, then subject to first pass metabolism in the liver. Amount absorbed will vary greatly from person to person as we see with pregnenolone and DHEA. Will absorb better with a meal that is low fiber and high fat; converse is true.

“It gets in and out fast, is undetectable within a few hours” -that is a lie, so the product probably is too. If contents dissolve in water it cannot be any steroid. Testosterone would float on top.

“In which it was found that oral dosing of unesterified testosterone crystals produced a significant and reproducible rise in serum T levels.” this means that the absorption rate was not zero, that is not news at all.

Thanks for clearing that up KSman.

About the crap I was given. It was powder in a capsule. Supposedly the dude knows people who use it to pass drug tests in tested divisions (although I was not doing that)

He told me it was test prop, and test base powder in the capsule. I broke one open the other day to have a look. White powder.

Do you really think it couldn’t be test? I know I had a quick boost… so it either really is what he said, or it is some stimulant.
Hope I didn’t get coke :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]KSman wrote:
Poorly absorbed and thus costly, then subject to first pass metabolism in the liver. Amount absorbed will vary greatly from person to person as we see with pregnenolone and DHEA. Will absorb better with a meal that is low fiber and high fat; converse is true.

“It gets in and out fast, is undetectable within a few hours” -that is a lie, so the product probably is too. If contents dissolve in water it cannot be any steroid. Testosterone would float on top.

“In which it was found that oral dosing of unesterified testosterone crystals produced a significant and reproducible rise in serum T levels.” this means that the absorption rate was not zero, that is not news at all.

[/quote]

Not zero. Would absorption rate be predictable? If so, that sure opens a lot of doors… consider how much easier a Tren/Test cycle would be without daily injections…

Does the susceptibility to first pass liver breakdown = hepatoxicity per se?

[quote]KSman wrote:

[/quote]

I agree, but I actually ponied up and payed for the paper so I could read it. The increase in test levels related to the dosage was actually fairly high. Plus they didn’t use huge amounts either, leaving some room for much higher dosages. The only way to try it out would be to get some test base powder and eat it for two weeks and see what happens :slight_smile:

Report back lol

I will find a powder source if it works