Options That Least Impact Hair Loss?

Yeah, I’ve only heard this reported. It very well could be good gains, but not blowing up with water, so many people get a bad impression. I think the opposite is true of dbol and deca. I guess if you lose it off cycle I’m not to interested. If that’s the case I’m interested. I flip flop on the EQ idea.

Careful running low test high EQ. It’s been known to crash E2 if test isn’t high enough. I run it 1:1 with test and E2 is in range, don’t need an AI.

Yeah I have heard that too. I didn’t find it an issue for me in practice.
I like tests anabolic effect, but its androgenic effect causes me to break out in zits, so I personally do well with a minimum amount.

Bringing this thread back!

So I finished my first ever cycle as per my opening post. It was a Test (500mg) and Anavar cycle. I got jacked but my hairline got crushed.

I then did a hair transplant and lost almost all my gains from the blast.

I then recently tried a second blast using test cyp and NPP (300 Test and 150 NPP). Good strength gains quite quickly but I had issues with my sleep and always felt fatigued. I would wake up after 3 to 4 hours thinking it was time to get uo and couldnt go back to sleep. This went on for weeks. First I thought it was the NPP and created a thread. Then I thought maybe my estrogen blocker. In hind sight after completely stopping the esteogen blocker, it was likely the NPP.

NPP and test blast affected my hairline (maybe too much test at 300mg) but nothing like the Test Anavar.

So I am now just on 100mg of test cyp for TRT. I am considering the following for blast 3:

Option 1:
Turanibol and Test

Option 2:
Test on its own with Propecia

I welcome anyones thoughts. Also is NPP regarded as hair safe?

Thanks

If you are worried about hair loss, propecia / finasteride should be used year round. It helps a lot. Doesn’t work for everybody, some get sides, but plenty of people can’t tell they are taking anything aside from not losing hair.

Turinabol is probably the next choice in AAS if one is concerned with hair loss. The downside is it is an oral, and hard on the liver.

Nandralone (NPP / Deca) are fairly hair safe. There are reports about them not mixing well with finasteride though.