Options for Losing Hair On Cycle

What your genetics determine is how sensitive your hair follicles are to DHT. As we get older our hair follicle’s ability to resist the hair destroying properties of DHT decreases.
Even if you do not have the genetics for male pattern baldness it could still happen if you’re using steroids. Your genes make you resistant to your body’s own natural androgen levels, but not necessarily resistant enough for super physiological levels.

Sorry but the products listed are the equivalent of taking estrogen. No thanks. At age 48 I started taking a T booster / E blocker and the hair loss went into overdrive. That is a small price to pay for fitness/strength that I never had. I would much rather look and feel good minus the hair versus the alternative. Because of my level of fitness, my blood sugar levels are better than normal, something my cousins my age can’t say. They are on disability because of complications of diabetes or are applying for the same.

[quote]Krinks wrote:
Sorry but the products listed are the equivalent of taking estrogen. No thanks. At age 48 I started taking a T booster / E blocker and the hair loss went into overdrive. That is a small price to pay for fitness/strength that I never had. I would much rather look and feel good minus the hair versus the alternative. Because of my level of fitness, my blood sugar levels are better than normal, something my cousins my age can’t say. They are on disability because of complications of diabetes or are applying for the same. [/quote]

A t booser? Lol. You got ripped off.

How much have you spent on your hair that could have gone towards a nicer car? Women will go for that, I saw it on tv.

[quote]USAWchamp wrote:

[quote]Krinks wrote:
Sorry but the products listed are the equivalent of taking estrogen. No thanks. At age 48 I started taking a T booster / E blocker and the hair loss went into overdrive. That is a small price to pay for fitness/strength that I never had. I would much rather look and feel good minus the hair versus the alternative. Because of my level of fitness, my blood sugar levels are better than normal, something my cousins my age can’t say. They are on disability because of complications of diabetes or are applying for the same. [/quote]

A t booser? Lol. You got ripped off.[/quote]

Einstein, you boost T by blocking E.

[quote]Krinks wrote:

[quote]USAWchamp wrote:

[quote]Krinks wrote:

A t booser? Lol. You got ripped off.[/quote]

Einstein, you boost T by blocking E. [/quote]

Uh-huh…

Anyways, Conservative dude my hair loss routine is pretty cheap. A bottle of keto shampoo cost about 25 dollars and will last 2 months. The generic minoxidil can be bought in bulk for 25 dollars for 3 month supplies.

The Lipogaine minoxidil is fairly expensive but I only use that every other day.

[quote]SwD wrote:
Well, you can also argue accelerated baldness is a side effect of AAS on those susceptible to it. Anyhow, in the same mindset I use AAS to have greater gains AND fight off the inevitable decline due to aging, I’ll fight baldness if I can too :)[/quote]

I’m not saying don’t try and minimise it, I myself have a bottle of Nizoral shampoo (never remember to use it admittedly), but if there’s baldness in your genes, you’ll be bald. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but eventually. Might as well make peace with it.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]SwD wrote:
Well, you can also argue accelerated baldness is a side effect of AAS on those susceptible to it. Anyhow, in the same mindset I use AAS to have greater gains AND fight off the inevitable decline due to aging, I’ll fight baldness if I can too :)[/quote]

I’m not saying don’t try and minimise it, I myself have a bottle of Nizoral shampoo (never remember to use it admittedly), but if there’s baldness in your genes, you’ll be bald. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but eventually. Might as well make peace with it.[/quote]

Well, first, bald tomorrow or the day after is better than bald today, and second, if you can postpone it to the day after tomorrow, maybe tomorrow there will be a new treatment and you won’t have to be bald at all. But for that to be the case, you probably do have to do what you can today to postpone it.

[quote]Krinks wrote:
Sorry but the products listed are the equivalent of taking estrogen. No thanks.[/quote]

No, they aren’t.

Some are iffy for hormonal health but others are not. For example, topical keto or spiro don’t appear to have significant systemic absorption. Minoxidil has no hormonal side effects.

A little off topic, but related to what RDS has been saying. I can’t believe so many people give a shit about their hair in the first place. I’ve been shaving my head for at least a portion of every year since I was 18. And if I end up losing my hair, I’ll gladly shave it year round. It just seems like it’s a non-issue that should receive zero attention.

But that’s just me.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
A little off topic, but related to what RDS has been saying. I can’t believe so many people give a shit about their hair in the first place. I’ve been shaving my head for at least a portion of every year since I was 18. And if I end up losing my hair, I’ll gladly shave it year round. It just seems like it’s a non-issue that should receive zero attention.

But that’s just me.[/quote]

some people don’t look good bald… probably in the same manner that some girls cannot pull off short hair :confused:

I shave my head too, it’s so much easier… only drawback is people look at me and automatically assume im an asshole :wink:

Anyways, Conservative dude my hair loss routine is pretty cheap. A bottle of keto shampoo cost about 25 dollars and will last 2 months. The generic minoxidil can be bought in bulk for 25 dollars for 3 month supplies.

The Lipogaine minoxidil is fairly expensive but I only use that every other day. [/quote]

Taking Minoxidil is the same as taking estrogen. Look it up. Those sorts of products work by blocking Testosterone.

[quote]seekonk wrote:

[quote]Krinks wrote:
Sorry but the products listed are the equivalent of taking estrogen. No thanks.[/quote]

No, they aren’t.

Some are iffy for hormonal health but others are not. For example, topical keto or spiro don’t appear to have significant systemic absorption. Minoxidil has no hormonal side effects.
[/quote]

Look at the UK studies. I have which is how I know. Domestics won’t mention it as they want your money more than you knowing the truth.

LOL. If you are going to take this sort of thing why not go all the way and start estrogen therapy and surgery to cut off your manhood.

[quote]Krinks wrote:

The Lipogaine minoxidil is fairly expensive but I only use that every other day. [/quote]

Taking Minoxidil is the same as taking estrogen. Look it up. Those sorts of products work by blocking Testosterone. [/quote]

Lol, you’ve got to be trolling. Minoxidil doesn’t have any effect on hormones.

[quote]Krinks wrote:

[quote]seekonk wrote:

[quote]Krinks wrote:

No, they aren’t.

[/quote]

Look at the UK studies. I have which is how I know. Domestics won’t mention it as they want your money more than you knowing the truth.

LOL. If you are going to take this sort of thing why not go all the way and start estrogen therapy and surgery to cut off your manhood.
[/quote]

LOL, and why stop writing now, when you can make an even bigger ass out of yourself? Obviously picked up a bit here and a piece there and concluded that you are an expert on all of it.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

But that’s just me.[/quote]

Yes, it is just you, mostly. Not everyone can pull off the bald look.

[quote]seekonk wrote:

[quote]Krinks wrote:

[quote]seekonk wrote:

[quote]Krinks wrote:

No, they aren’t.

[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL, and why stop writing now, when you can make an even bigger ass out of yourself? Obviously picked up a bit here and a piece there and concluded that you are an expert on all of it.[/quote]

Come on now it’s his turn. We all get our day here.

Call your friends and bring some family to post and make it look good for the common cause. No free advice is bad!

Free samples of my own private hair gel I’ve been collecting, though I cannot accept payment as an inmate.

For some reason it seems like Azelaic Acid is becoming increasingly hard to find. Lipogaine actually now lists “proprietary blend” in addition to minoxidil on their ingredients list. I emailed them though and they insist that this proprietary blend still contains 5 percent azelaic acid.

I think people are starting to worry about an FDA crackdown similar to what happened with 15 percent minoxidil though it’s still possible to find 15 percent minoxidil in Europe.

I haven’t begun my steroid cycle yet but I keep on hearing really good things about RU-58841. Even though it is topical people from hair loss forums I have spoken to say it works better than both finasteride and dutasteride at maintaining hairline and crown density.

Wat I dont get OP, is that you said you don’t ever want to get married. Don’t like women and shit. THen why do you care about your hair just get a hooker every now and then and they don’t GIVE A FUCK what you look like.