T Nation

Option A,B,C or D?

Info: i am an athlete, tested. cant use clomid or nolva because of the long detection time. been looking into raloxifene, but i can't find any reliable info on detection time for ralox. So i cant run pct.

i am 23, been lifting regularly for 7-8 years.

i have done one cycle before, 8 weeks of 30mg anavar ed. no pct. went well.

for my upcoming cycles i have looked into Bill Roberts 2on 4 off.

• my question, for next cycles should i do more anavar, like last time ( pretty safe option imo ) Or should i try out 2 weeker with test prop no pct. Or test prop + dbol -no pct . Then 4 weeks of. I can always use an OTC supplement, better than nothing right? For the two weeker i would run arimidex.

options:

A) Stick with anavar who worked before, 30mg ed 8weeks, or40mg ed 6weeks.

B) test prop 2weeker,200mg EOD.

C) test prop+ dbol 2 weeker, 200mg EOD+ 40mg of dbol ED

D) NONE! NO PCT=NO CYCLE

After i have decided what to do i would work out the details for the cycle.

D.

why dont you look into HGH, its almost undetectable (blood test within 12 hours of last injection are needed to bust you)

and again why dont you have a look at test suspension, it has 1 day detection time.
why is pct a problem but not dbol? tamoxifen citrate has the same detection window as dbol, and it is less likely to be tested as its an serm not a steroid.

[quote]tothebatcave wrote:
why dont you look into HGH, its almost undetectable (blood test within 12 hours of last injection are needed to bust you)

and again why dont you have a look at test suspension, it has 1 day detection time.
why is pct a problem but not dbol? tamoxifen citrate has the same detection window as dbol, and it is less likely to be tested as its an serm not a steroid.
[/quote]

How sure are you about the detection time for tamoxifene? is it like d-bol 5-6 weeks?
Reason that i want to go for prop is because then i can take it EOD … simply as that… and 2 week detectiontime is ok.:slight_smile:

yes i would look more into hgh. thanks, if you have anny good data an detection for tamoxifene i would be happy :slight_smile:

tahnx man.

sorry nothing that i would call 100% creditable, general results froom google showed 5-7 weeks.

what is your primary goal? strength, endurance or recovery?

sorry nothing that i would call 100% creditable, general results froom google showed 5-7 weeks.

what is your primary goal? strength, endurance or recovery?[/quote]

Strength;) now ihave done anaver 8 weeks, i am pretty strong by the moment, i was thinking of doing two 2 weekers with test prop and maybe test-prop+ dbol, to gain some mass, because i feel i need a little bit more mass before i go into a new anavar cycle… a bigger muscle is stronger than a small one… i would like to gain upp to 10 lbs with more muscles then a lot more strength :slight_smile:

my general results from google said MONTHS before nolva was out, i can not gamble…!

what is your primary goal? strength, endurance or recovery?[/quote]

And Hgh- people said i should use for 6 months +… and its sooo expensive! i would try hgh when i am older for sure :slight_smile:

well there is actually very little connection between size of a muscle and its strength, if there was a straight out connection then bodybuilders would squat more than weightlifters. it depends on your neurological system, and how often you have torn a muscle and recovered with more capable muscle tissue.

i think you should do anavar instead for dbol for so many reasons…

and hgh isnt that weak, though it might not directly affect your strength, it would allow you to train fiercely with much less chance of getting injured. it is highly beneficial on many fields. and yes its expensive,but still very beneficial and practically undetectable