Optimal Recovery?

This is what I normally take:

1/3 serving of Surge before w/o
2/3 serving of Surge + Power Drive post w/o

Some solid food in me 45 min. - 1 hour afterwards, and sometimes an additional serving of Surge before bed after the most intense w/o.

But whenever I do single leg work, my body has the most completely shit recovery from it. The soreness afterwards is far greater than any bilateral squat or DL.

What should I do to speed up the recovery process?

More food, rest, contrast showers, massage, low inensity work both cardio (walking) and or resistance training LOW WEIGHT.

Thats a short list.

Phill

Specifically with regard to your current protocol, consuming the full serving of Surge before the workout is ideal.

I’m not a fan of Power Drive Post workout, but in this case we’re concerned with myofibrillar recovery.

Also, never consume Surge as the last meal before bed. Metabolic Drive is a much better choice.

BTW-Phill has great advice, as always.

Dave Barr,

You wrote the article awhile back about the 24-hour period for Surge consumption.

So, taking a full serving BEFORE workouts, and a full serving 1 hour AFTER workouts would be ideal?

Should I throw in more BCAAs?

How about waking in the morning after an intense workout, another serving of Surge?

[quote]David Barr wrote:
Specifically with regard to your current protocol, consuming the full serving of Surge before the workout is ideal.

I’m not a fan of Power Drive Post workout, but in this case we’re concerned with myofibrillar recovery.

Also, never consume Surge as the last meal before bed. Metabolic Drive is a much better choice.

BTW-Phill has great advice, as always.[/quote]

Thanks Dave love you too.LOL Get your A$$ down south of the border some time soon,

Phill