Opportunity to Train as a Professional Weightlifter

California Strength is now looking for 2-3 lifters who have the potential and desire to reach a high standard in Olympic Weightlifting to join our Elite team. Qualified lifters will receive a stipend to cover living expenses and will live and train as a full-time professional lifter in the East Bay area of Northern California.

Lifters accepted into the program will be coached by Glenn Pendlay, will be provided free of charge with the supplements, nutritional advice, physical therapy, massage, and other recovery methods needed to train at this level, and will train daily with National and International level athletes. You bring the talent and work ethic, we will provide everything else.

If you are interested, please contact me at glennpendlay@yahoo.com to arrange a recruiting trip. We will pay for a plane ticket and accomodations for qualified athletes.

Please direct discussion or questions to the identical post in the “glenn pendlay Q & A” thread, I only reposted it here because many might have missed it if it was buried there.

Damn, didn’t realize how close the you were to me (UCBerkeley).

I assume you don’t allow people to come train who are not enrolled in one of your training programs? Or is there a facility membership that one could purchase?

It’s awesome that I’m actually speaking to the creator of my favorite back exercise ever: the Pendlay row. =D