Weight: 210 lbs
Height: 5,7
Bodyfat: ~20%
Years training: 6

Best
pre Deadlift: 505 lbs
injury Squat: 440 lbs
Bench: 280 lbs

I plan on doing my first cycle but am unsure of what is best…
Injured my shoulder 4 years ago and got surgery 1 year ago so i can still build muscle in my upperbody natural. After rehabilitating my shoulder i got back to heavy lifting again which resulted in a herniated disc in my lowerback 8 months ago.

Before I injured my back, I was planning my first cycle… I panicked and searched for ways to speed recovery on the internet and bought a bunch of gear…

6g eq
2.5g test e
2.5g dbol 10mg pills
3g mast p
nolva
adex
hcg

now I cant decide if im gonna go through with it or if im gonna wait 6 more months… Have 8 week vacacion from work which start in a few days. Next time ill be away from work and able to cycle is in march.

I have 2 cycles in mind which i thought about when buying the gear:

1:
W 1-6 mast p 100 or 150mg eod
1-6 dbol 20-50mg ed… was thinking about starting low and increasing
1-6 adex 0,5mg eod
pct
7-10 nolva 40,40,20,20mg

2: if i do cycle in march when i can do longer cycle
W 1-10 eq 500mg ew two extra shots of 500mg during first week as frontload
1-10 test e 250mg ew
3-13 hcg 250mg 2x a week
10-15 dbol 30mg ed until
1-15 adex 0,5mg eod
pct
16-21 nolva 40,40,20,20,20,20

Training is going forward… Im still increasing mass i upperbody… My legs are slowly improving, Im getting better att high rep single leg work… Im trying to avoid pressure and movement in my back so almost all exercises are done at around 20 rep sets. Only go lower for heavier sets on pullups and isolation exercises for upperbody… im up to 14 pullups right now

cycle 2

cycle 1 looks like a utter waste of time and money I mean seriously?

You’re a grown up so realize the scenario and not think like a child on christmas eve and take teh time to fix your health issues, get back to solid consistent training and your gear is already with you so no need to worry about sourcing or losing a source ect…

You’ll reap the benefits.

herniated discs don´t heal as far as i remember but injurie-wise hgh would have been your best choise …

why all that gear for a first cycle? you should´ve stuck to a simple 500mg/w test e for 10 weeks

Why run Dbol at the end of the cycle?

Get rid of the Mast and buy more Test. You need to get your diet under control I understand you were injured but 20% is pretty high to be 210 at 5’6" take my word for it.

[quote]Diluted56 wrote:
cycle 2

cycle 1 looks like a utter waste of time and money I mean seriously?

You’re a grown up so realize the scenario and not think like a child on christmas eve and take teh time to fix your health issues, get back to solid consistent training and your gear is already with you so no need to worry about sourcing or losing a source ect…

You’ll reap the benefits.[/quote]

I like this guy

[quote]dutchie1 wrote:
Why run Dbol at the end of the cycle?[/quote]

why not?

thanks for the replies. Im gonna wait and lose some bodyfat…
and buy more test, so i can increase the dosage and run for a few more weeks :slight_smile:

was gonna use dbol at end of cycle while waiting for eq to clear the body…

I read somewhere that dbol was good for recovering herniated discs, but i dont remeber why… increased bloodflow?
thats the reason for first cycle, tried to make a short cycle and the only fast acting injectables my source had was tren a and mast p.

Sure all aas have recovery properties, that is the benefit of being enhanced over natural.

But using hormones to fix a herniated disc is just being lazy

Takes a couple minutes out of your life to do some research on rehabilitation and strengthening exercises and honestly 10 - 15min out of yor life everyday to do them.

Don’t use hormones as a crutch, they are an accelerator but make sure the mechanics to the car is working before you put the foot down :wink:

Sorry… Forgot some info… Have been doing rehab for 8 months… Mostly stuart mcgill stuff, but they Only decrease the pain temporarily… I feel like i have the same amount of pain now as i did 8 months ago…

mcgill is good bro good thing you doing it…

certain exercises aggravating it?

AAS will not help your discs I promise you and am speaking from experience. Plenty of things that can and do but Dbol is not one of them.

Backsquat, frontsquat, deadlift with emty bar hurts…militarypress and benchpress…

Splitsquat and single leg romaniandumbelldeadlift works fine…and onearm militarypress

The physicaltherapist noted that i have and maintain a small arch in ny back when i bend and pick stuff of the ground… She felt that we needed to fix it, so i did a exercise where i lied on the ground with my legs on a exerciseball. I had to tilt my pelvic so my back is flat on the ground and then lift my ass of the ground… That exercise was terrible for my back, couldnt go to work for a few Days after that

The goal of the cycle isnt just to recover but also add a bunch of muscle, so i realize i should wait before doing this…