Opinions Please?

This will be my second cycle. My first was two years ago,

70mg Test Prop ED, 8 weeks
                          50mg Mast Prop ED, 8 weeks
                          Hcg  250 IU E4D,   3-8 weeks
                          PCT Test P/Mast P taper

Everything went well! The only issue was that I do not use AI’s and prefer Test tapers over SERM’s. Those meds cause me some eye issues. I will not bore you with the details, suffice to say AI’s and SERM’s are not an option.

STATS

Age-43
Height 5’9
weight 221
Bodyfat 15

I train BJJ/Grappling and lift weights!

For my second cycle, I am looking at two options

Option 1,

Test P 90 mg ED, 8 weeks
Mast P 50 mg ED, 8 weeks
Tren A 50 mg ED, 8 weeks
Hcg 250 IU, weeks 3-8
PCT Test P/Mast P taper

Option 2,

Test P 25 mg ED, 8 weeks
Mast P 60 mg ED, 8 weeks
Tren A 60 mg ED, 8 weeks
Hcg 250 IU, weeks 3-8
PCT Test P/Mast P taper

I am very curious to try Tren and was wondering if you guys had any opinions regarding either of my cycle proposals?

Would Proviron work in place of an AI and would a dopamine agonist be necessary in my second cycle option?

CYCLE OBJECTIVES

Gain strength for the grappling mat and on the iron, while hopefully losing some fat. Strength training is my first love and I am doing this second cycle to impove my poundages in the gym not “beat up” kids on a grappling mat who are smaller than me. I do BJJ for fun and train light with an emphasis on technique when rolling with smaller, less experienced grappler’s.

Thank You! This site is a wealth of knowledge and I appreciate it’s myriad of fine contributors…

[quote]SealClubber wrote:

Option 2,

Test P 25 mg ED, 8 weeks
Mast P 60 mg ED, 8 weeks
Tren A 60 mg ED, 8 weeks
Hcg 250 IU, weeks 3-8
PCT Test P/Mast P taper

I am very curious to try Tren and was wondering if you guys had any opinions regarding either of my cycle proposals?

[/quote]

Well, some advice just MHO. def do not run this one. You never want your tren doses to exceed your test dose. I’d take it to 100mg of prop and tren ace ED. You’ll see good results.

[quote]EastCoaster wrote:

Option 2,

Test P 25 mg ED, 8 weeks
Mast P 60 mg ED, 8 weeks
Tren A 60 mg ED, 8 weeks
Hcg 250 IU, weeks 3-8
PCT Test P/Mast P taper

[/quote]

Well, some advice just MHO. def do not run this one. You never want your tren doses to exceed your test dose. I’d take it to 100mg of prop and tren ace ED. You’ll see good results.[/quote]

There have been many guys here espousing the benefits of higher tren with lower test, to mitigate the tren sides. They seem to be successful with it.

OP, I would run the HCG from the start. No real reason not to since its dirt cheap and low risk.

[quote]EastCoaster wrote:

Option 2,

Test P 25 mg ED, 8 weeks
Mast P 60 mg ED, 8 weeks
Tren A 60 mg ED, 8 weeks
Hcg 250 IU, weeks 3-8
PCT Test P/Mast P taper

[/quote]

Well, some advice just MHO. def do not run this one. You never want your tren doses to exceed your test dose. I’d take it to 100mg of prop and tren ace ED. You’ll see good results.[/quote]

This guy is trying to cause you pain. You run it like that and you are going to suffer. Run high tren low test everytime. Even if you only get moderate sides, why bother when you can get none at all and feel healthy whilst running decent gear??

MMA guys really don’t need as high of a dose. And I am not sure I would use tren as an mma fighter, just for endurance issues.

I posted an article in another mma thread. Do a search for the article or mma steroid threads, I don’t have time to find it.

I have recently talked to a few of my friends who do mma, and they really liked EQ at 400-500 a week either alone or with a trt dose of test for 12-16 weeks, sometimes add var either as a kickstart or at the end for 6-8 weeks at 50-75mg per day. The issue with that is if you get tested and have been using EQ you will likely pop the test.

A few other mma guys I know just use peptides year round to help out their recovery/tendon strength.

Lots use fairly low doses of test prop, mast, and sometimes var.

Thanks for the imput guys!

I am definitely aware of Tren’s reputation as a cardio killer but it just seems so tempting that I would really like to give it a try. I have also been told(via bro knowledge)that running at least, equal amounts of Masteron can greatly combat Tren’s cardio issues and other less desireable sides.

Winstrol is a more cost effective alternative for me rather than Anavar and I like to keep my cycles around eight weeks so I never really thought much about EQ but it certainly warrants rethinking my options.

option 2 looks pretty kickass in my opinion. i like the high tren low test. ive seen it work great for alot of ppl. from my reasearch it seems that ppl believe that estrogen and prolactin together cause an increase in sides. for u issue with serms and AIs the adition of the mast is a great idea as it was origionally developed to be an anti estrogen.

ive never trained mma but have been a wrestler for a majority of my life and imho even though u may suffer with cardio while being on for 8 weeks ull benefit even more from the change in body composition from the tren.

[quote]beefcakes wrote:
option 2 looks pretty kickass in my opinion. i like the high tren low test. ive seen it work great for alot of ppl. from my reasearch it seems that ppl believe that estrogen and prolactin together cause an increase in sides. for u issue with serms and AIs the adition of the mast is a great idea as it was origionally developed to be an anti estrogen.

ive never trained mma but have been a wrestler for a majority of my life and imho even though u may suffer with cardio while being on for 8 weeks ull benefit even more from the change in body composition from the tren. [/quote]

Thanks! Just what I was looking for.

I will do a progress thread when I run my cycle.