T Nation

Opinions Please: Second Cycle

This is my second cycle, 1st with test, so I’d just like some opinions.

I’ll be running 500 mg Sustanon for 8 weeks, frontloading with 1000mg the 1st week. I’ll also be using 250 mg per week of EQ, frontloading the first 2 weeks with 500 mg. I have Nolvadex, 20 mg tabs, which I will run daily for the duration of the cycle. And finally, I have clomid for my PCT, of which I plan to add maybe some TRIBEX and M. So, what do you think?

[quote]OneDay wrote:
This is my second cycle, 1st with test, so I’d just like some opinions.

I’ll be running 500 mg Sustanon for 8 weeks, frontloading with 1000mg the 1st week. I’ll also be using 250 mg per week of EQ, frontloading the first 2 weeks with 500 mg. I have Nolvadex, 20 mg tabs, which I will run daily for the duration of the cycle. And finally, I have clomid for my PCT, of which I plan to add maybe some TRIBEX and M. So, what do you think?[/quote]

Looks pretty good.
The only thing I might change is the duration of the cycle and the amount of eq.
I’d run it 10 weeks long and up the eq to 400mg/wk.

MK

I would add Letrozole (Femara) at 1.25 mg ED and save the nolva for “only if you need it” and PCT.

Looks good all around, including the advice given by PAP and Mike. I would also like to add that HCG might do you some good too.

If you plan to extend your cycle to 10 weeks like Mike suggested (I’m guessing because of the EQ half-life, and to get the most out of it), then add in 250IU shots of HCG every weekend starting in the 3rd week of your cycle. You’ll find it will be alot easier to recover from your cycle at the end. Good luck.

Thanks for the advice guys…You’ve been very helpful…

OneDay